Resilient networks in healthcare : Effects of structural and cognitive embeddedness on network commitment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williams, Trevor, 2005. "Cooperation by design: structure and cooperation in interorganizational networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 223-231, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stephen Chen, 2009. "Corporate Responsibilities in Internet-Enabled Social Networks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 523-536, December.
- Dickson, Geoff & Arnold, Trevor & Chalip, Laurence, 2005. "League Expansion and Interorganisational Power," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 145-165, September.
- Kopera, Sebastian & Najda-Janoszka, Marta & Wszendybył-Skulska, Ewa, 2014. "Kanał YouTube jako przykład wykorzystania mediów społecznościowych w procesie transferu wiedzy do biznesu turystycznego [YouTube channel as an example of the use of social media in the proces of kn," MPRA Paper 60808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walter, Jorge & Lechner, Christoph & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2007. "Knowledge transfer between and within alliance partners: Private versus collective benefits of social capital," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 698-710, July.
- Annette Quayle & Johanne Grosvold & Larelle Chapple, 2019. "New modes of managing grand challenges: Cross-sector collaboration and the refugee crisis of the Asia Pacific," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 44(4), pages 665-686, November.
- Joaquim Rubens Fontes‐Filho & Carla Kaufmann & Tania Maria Fonseca & Roberto Pimenta & Juliana de Souza & Ernane Novaes, 2021. "Governance of interorganizational health emergency networks: Facing the Zika pandemic," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(2), pages 333-354, June.
- Meng-Shan Tsai & Chi-Cheng Chang, 2014. "Exploring the Effects of Individual Emotional Regulation, Interpersonal Interaction, and Collaboration on Learning Behavior in Technology Industry," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(7), pages 844-861, July.
- Rivera-Santos, Miguel & Rufín, Carlos, 2010. "Global village vs. small town: Understanding networks at the Base of the Pyramid," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 126-139, April.
- Berne, Carmen & Garcia-Gonzalez, Margarita & Mugica, Jose, 2012. "How ICT shifts the power balance of tourism distribution channels," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 205-214.
- Cheng, Hsiang-Lin, 2010. "Seeking knowledge or gaining legitimacy? Role of social networks on new practice adoption by OEM suppliers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 824-831, August.
- Fanny Salignac & Tracy Wilcox & Axelle Marjolin & Sarah Adams, 2018. "Understanding Collective Impact in Australia: A new approach to interorganizational collaboration," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 43(1), pages 91-110, February.
- Kuchmaner, Christina A. & Wiggins, Jennifer & Grimm, Pamela E., 2019. "The Role of Network Embeddedness and Psychological Ownership in Consumer Responses to Brand Transgressions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 129-143.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:60d339aa-ed1b-42a0-b9ad-265fcd458af6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Richard Broekman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.