Zip codes and spatial analysis: Problems and prospects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:7:1100-1102_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tony H Grubesic & Mark W Horner, 2006.
"Deconstructing the divide: extending broadband xDSL services to the periphery,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(5), pages 685-704, September.
- Tony H Grubesic & Mark W Horner, 2006. "Deconstructing the Divide: Extending Broadband xDSL Services to the Periphery," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 33(5), pages 685-704, October.
- Simon, Stephen D. & Lesage, James P., 1989. "Assessing the accuracy of ANOVA calculations in statistical software," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 325-332, November.
- Kumar, V. & Karande, Kiran, 2000. "The Effect of Retail Store Environment on Retailer Performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 167-181, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chevalier, Philippe & Thomas, Isabelle & Geraets, David & Goetghebeur, Els & Janssens, Olivier & Peeters, Dominique & Plastria, Frank, 2012.
"Locating fire stations: An integrated approach for Belgium,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 173-182.
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2010. "Locating fire-stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2010008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2011. "Locating fire stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2390, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mack, Elizabeth A. & Grubesic, Tony H., 2009. "Forecasting broadband provision," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 297-311, November.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1025 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asg:wpaper:1019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Scholl & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2015. "The spatial component of R&D networks," Papers 1509.08291, arXiv.org.
- Mack, Elizabeth A. & Rey, Sergio J., 2014. "An econometric approach for evaluating the linkages between broadband and knowledge intensive firms," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 105-118.
- Elizabeth A. Mack & Luc Anselin & Tony H. Grubesic, 2011. "The importance of broadband provision to knowledge intensive firm location," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 17-35, March.
- Elizabeth A. Mack, 2014. "Broadband and knowledge intensive firm clusters: Essential link or auxiliary connection?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 3-29, March.
- Connolly Michelle & Prieger James E., 2013. "A Basic Analysis of Entry and Exit in the US Broadband Market, 2005–2008," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 229-270, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:42:y:2008:i:2:p:129-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.