Isolating the geodemographic characterisation of retail format choice from the effects of spatial convenience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J R Beaumont & K Inglis, 1989. "Geodemographics in practice: developments in Britain and Europe," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(5), pages 587-604, May.
- R Flowerdew & W Goldstein, 1989. "Geodemographics in practice: developments in North America," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(5), pages 605-616, May.
- J R Beaumont & K Inglis, 1989. "Geodemographics in Practice: Developments in Britain and Europe," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 21(5), pages 587-604, May.
- Alan L. Montgomery, 1997. "Creating Micro-Marketing Pricing Strategies Using Supermarket Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 315-337.
- González-Benito, Óscar & Santos-Requejo, Libia, 2002. "A comparison of approaches to exploit budget allocation data in cross-sectional maximum likelihood estimation of multi-attribute choice models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 315-324, October.
- R Flowerdew & W Goldstein, 1989. "Geodemographics in Practice: Developments in North America," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 21(5), pages 605-616, May.
- Paul R. Messinger & Chakravarthi Narasimhan, 1997. "A Model of Retail Formats Based on Consumers' Economizing on Shopping Time," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 1-23.
- Kumar, V. & Karande, Kiran, 2000. "The Effect of Retail Store Environment on Retailer Performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 167-181, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioana Nicoleta Abrudan, 2016. "Influence Factors For Store Format Choice In The Apparel And Footwear Market," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 79-90, May.
- Beatrice Luceri & Sabrina Latusi & Elisa Martinelli, 2014. "L’acquirente cross-format: modelli di mobilità nel rocery," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 19-39.
More about this item
KeywordsGeodemographic segmentation; Store choice; Spatial convenience; Grocery store formats; Location strategy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:18:y:2007:i:1:p:45-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.