Tax progression and training in a matching framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Ewijk, Casper & Tang, Paul J.G., 2007. "Unions, progressive taxes, and education subsidies," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1119-1139, December.
- Hersoug, Tor, 1984. "Union Wage Responses to Tax Changes," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Rosen, Harvey S, 1982. "Taxation and On-the-Job Training Decisions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 442-449, August.
- Mortensen, Dale T. & Pissarides, Christopher A., 1999.
"New developments in models of search in the labor market,"
Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.),Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 39, pages 2567-2627,
- Mortensen, Dale T & Pissarides, Christopher, 1999. "New Developments in Models of Search in the Labour Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher A. Pissarides & Barbara Petrongolo, 2001.
"Looking into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 390-431, June.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2000. "Looking Into The Black Box: A Survey Of The Matching Function," CEPR Discussion Papers 2409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Looking Into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function," CEP Discussion Papers dp0470, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2000. "Looking into the black box: a survey of the matching function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2122, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1999.
"The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(3), pages 539-572, June.
- Acemoglu, D. & Pischke, J.S., 1997. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," Working papers 97-24, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 1998. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," CEPR Discussion Papers 1833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," NBER Working Papers 6357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boone, Jan & Bovenberg, Lans, 2002. "Optimal labour taxation and search," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 53-97, July.
- Wooseok Ok & Peter Tergeist, 2003. "Improving Workers' Skills: Analytical Evidence and the Role of the Social Partners," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber, 2001.
"Tax Progression and Human Capital in Imperfect Labour Markets,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber, "undated". "Tax Progression and Human Capital in Imperfect Labour Markets," EPRU Working Paper Series 98-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2001. "Tax progression and human capital in imperfect labour markets," Munich Reprints in Economics 20291, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Arthur J. Hosios, 1990. "On The Efficiency of Matching and Related Models of Search and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 279-298.
- Jan Boone & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2003. "Tax policy in a matching model with training," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 121-147, January.
- Cnossen, S., 2002. "Tax policy in the European Union : a review of issues and options," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2002. "Tax Policy in the European Union: A Review of Issues and Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 758, CESifo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2011.
"Efficiency in a search and matching model with training costs,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1838-1841, July.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2011. "Efficiency in a Search and Matching Model with Training Costs," Working Papers EMS_2011_09, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Tripier, Fabien, 2011.
"The efficiency of training and hiring with intrafirm bargaining,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 527-538, August.
- Fabien Tripier, 2010. "The Efficiency of Training and Hiring with Intra firm Bargaining," Working Papers hal-00449625, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:14:y:2007:i:2:p:185-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.