Improving Workers' Skills: Analytical Evidence and the Role of the Social Partners
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palameta, Boris & Zhang, Xuelin, 2006. "Participation in Adult Schooling and Its Earnings Impact in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2006276e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Cognard, Étienne, 2013. "Intégration européenne et déclin du néo-corporatisme. Un renversement de perspective à la lumière des accords collectifs sur la formation continue," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 14.
- Lee, Joseph S. & Hsin, Ping-Lung, 2004. "Employee training and human capital in Taiwan," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 362-376, November.
- Belan, Pascal & Chéron, Arnaud, 2014. "Turbulence, training and unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 16-29.
- Colm McLaughlin, 2007. "The productivity enhancing Impacts of the Minimum Wage: Lessons from Denmark, New Zealand and Ireland," Working Papers wp342, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Sergio Scicchitano, 2010.
"Complementarity between heterogeneous human capital and R&D: can job-training avoid low development traps?,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 361-380, November.
- Sergio Scicchitano, 2002. "Complementarity between heterogeneus human capital and R&D: can job-training avoid low development traps?," Working Papers 70, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Francesca Sgobbi, 2016. "Train the worst or train the best? The determinants of employer-sponsored training in five European countries," Working Papers 29, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jan 2016.
- Asplund, Rita, 2004. "The Provision and Effects of Company Training. A brief review of the literature," Discussion Papers 907, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Andrea Filippetti & Frederick Guy & Simona Iammarino, 2015. "Does training help in times of crisis? Training in employment in Northern and Southern Italy," Working Papers 28, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Dec 2015.
- Hungerbuhler, Mathias, 2007. "Tax progression and training in a matching framework," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 185-200, April.
- BLÁZQUEZ CUESTA, Maite & RAMOS RODRIGO, José, 2008.
"Recent Investments in Human Capital and its Effect on the Chances of Escaping from Low-paid Jobs: The Spanish Case,"
Estudios de Economía Aplicada,
Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 26, pages 161-180, Agosto.
- Blázquez, Maite & Ramos, Jose, 2008. "Recent Investments in Human Capital and its Effect on the Chances of Escaping from Low-Paid Jobs: The Spanish Case," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Julia Lang, 2012. "The Aims of Lifelong Learning: Age-Related Effects of Training on Wages and Job Security," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 478, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lang, Julia, 2012. "The aims of lifelong learning: Age-related effects of training on wages and job security," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62073, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola, 2004. "Market Failures and the Under-Provision of Training," CESifo Working Paper Series 1286, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rita Asplund, 2005. "The Provision and Effects of Company Training: A Brief Review of the Literature," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 31, pages 47-73.
- Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T., 2004. "On the Returns to Training in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 1429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Palameta, Boris & Zhang, Xuelin, 2006. "La poursuite des etudes a l'age adulte et ses repercussions sur les gains au Canada," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2006276f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:10-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .