Virtual power plant auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Schultz, 2005. "Virtual Capacity and Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 1487, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2004. "Auctioning Many Divisible Goods," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 480-493, 04/05.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton & Marek Pycia & Marzena Rostek & Marek Weretka, 2014.
"Demand Reduction and Inefficiency in Multi-Unit Auctions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 1366-1400.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 1995. "Demand Reduction and Inefficiency in Multi-Unit Auctions," Papers of Peter Cramton 98wpdr, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 22 Jul 2002.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel, 2004. "An Efficient Ascending-Bid Auction for Multiple Objects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1452-1475, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peña, Juan Ignacio, 2011. "Las emisiones primarias de energía en el mercado español: valoración de opciones teórica y de mercado/Primary Energy Emissions in the Spanish Market: Theoretical and Market-Based Option Pricing," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 617-626, Agosto.
- de Frutos, María-Ángeles & Fabra, Natalia, 2012. "How to allocate forward contracts: The case of electricity markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 451-469.
- Federico, Giulio & López, Ángel L., 2013. "Optimal asset divestments with homogeneous products," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 12-25.
- Anna Creti & Jerome Pouyet & María-Eugenia Sanin, 2013.
"The NOME law: implications for the French electricity market,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 196-213, April.
- Anna Créti & Jérôme Pouyet & Maria Eugénia Sanin, 2013. "The NOME law: implications for the French electricity market," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00813240, HAL.
- Marambio, Rodrigo & Rudnick, Hugh, 2017. "A novel inclusion of intermittent generation resources in long term energy auctions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 29-40.
- Ciarreta, Aitor & Nasirov, Shahriyar & Silva, Carlos, 2016. "The development of market power in the Spanish power generation sector: Perspectives after market liberalization," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 700-710.
- Peter Cramton & Emel Filiz-Ozbay & Erkut Ozbay & Pacharasut Sujarittanonta, 2012.
"Discrete clock auctions: an experimental study,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 15(2), pages 309-322, June.
- Peter Cramton & Emel Filiz-Ozbay & Erkut Ozbay & Pacharasut Sujarittanonta, 2010. "Discrete Clock Auctions: An Experimental Study," Papers of Peter Cramton 10dca, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2010.
- Peter Cramton & Emel Filiz-Ozbay & Erkut Ozbay & Pacharasut Sujarittanonta, 2012. "Discrete Clock Auctions: An Experimental Study," Papers of Peter Cramton 12cfosdca, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.
- Luiz T. A. Maurer & Luiz A. Barroso, 2011. "Electricity Auctions : An Overview of Efficient Practices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2346.
- repec:kap:revind:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11151-017-9580-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biegel, Benjamin & Hansen, Lars Henrik & Stoustrup, Jakob & Andersen, Palle & Harbo, Silas, 2014. "Value of flexible consumption in the electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 354-362.
- Stern, Jon, 2012. "Developing upstream competition in the England and Wales water supply industry: A new approach," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-16.
- repec:pia:review:v:8:y:2017:i:1:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walsh, Darragh & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Di Cosmo, Valeria, 2016. "Strategic bidding, wind ownership and regulation in a decentralised electricity market," MPRA Paper 71502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity auctions Market design Auctions Clock auctions Virtual power plants;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:18:y:2010:i:4:p:201-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.