The NOME law: implications for the French electricity market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Anna Créti & Jérôme Pouyet & Maria Eugénia Sanin, 2013. "The NOME law: implications for the French electricity market," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00813240, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Quirion, 2009.
"Historic versus output-based allocation of GHG tradable allowances: a comparison,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(6), pages 575-592, November.
- Philippe Quirion, 2009. "Historic versus output-based allocation of GHG tradable allowances: a comparison," Post-Print hal-00715558, HAL.
- James B. Bushnell & Erin T. Mansur & Celeste Saravia, 2008.
"Vertical Arrangements, Market Structure, and Competition: An Analysis of Restructured US Electricity Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 237-266, March.
- James B. Bushnell & Erin T. Mansur & Celeste Saravia, 2007. "Vertical Arrangements, Market Structure, and Competition An Analysis of Restructured U.S. Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 13507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bushnell, James & Mansur, Erin T. & Saravia, Celeste, 2008. "Vertical Arrangements, Market Structure and Competition: An Analysis of Restructured U.S. Electricity Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13130, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2006.
"Retail electricity competition,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 37(4), pages 799-815, December.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2004. "Retail Electricity Competition," Working Papers 0409, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Jean Tirole & Paul Joskow, 2006. "Retail Electricity Competition," Post-Print hal-00173713, HAL.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Tirole, Jean, 2004. "Retail Electricity Competition," IDEI Working Papers 311, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Joskow, P. & Tirole, J., 2004. "‘Retail Electricity Competition’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0430, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2004. "Retail Electricity Competition," Working Papers EP44, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Paul L. Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2004. "Retail Electricity Competition," NBER Working Papers 10473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M. & Cramton, Peter, 2010. "Virtual power plant auctions," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 201-208, December.
- Green, Richard, 2002. "Retail Competition and Electricity Contracts," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 93, Royal Economic Society.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1980.
"The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(357), pages 95-106, March.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 140, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role Of Investment In Entry-Deterrence," Economic Research Papers 269038, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Nils-Henrik M. von der Fehr & Petter Vegard Hansen, 2010.
"Electricity Retailing in Norway,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 25-46.
- von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M. & Hansen, Petter Vegard, 2008. "Electricity Retailing in Norway," Memorandum 02/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nils-Henrik M. Von Der Fehr & Petter Vegard Hansen, 2009. "Electricity Retailing in Norway," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 4, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Nils-Henrik M. Von Der Fehr & Petter Vegard Hansen, 2009. "Electricity Retailing in Norway," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/04, European University Institute.
- Mansur, Erin T, 2007. "Upstream Competition and Vertical Integration in Electricity Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(1), pages 125-156, February.
- Richard Green, 2003. "Retail Competition and Electricity Contracts," Working Papers EP33, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- repec:rje:randje:v:37:y:2006:i:4:p:799-815 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weigt, Hannes & Neumann, Anne & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2009. "Divestitures in the Electricity Sector: Conceptual Issues and Lessons from International Experiences," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 57-69, April.
- Crampes, Claude & Glachant, Jean-Michel & von Hirschhhausen, Christian & Lévêque, François & Newbery, David & Perez-Arriaga, Ignacio & Ranci, Pippo & Stoft, Steve & Wilems, Bert, 2010. "Where the Champsaur Commission Has Got It Wrong," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 81-86, August.
- Littlechild, Stephen, 2009. "Retail competition in electricity markets -- expectations, outcomes and economics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 759-763, February.
- Defeuilley, Christophe, 2009. "Retail competition in electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 377-386, February.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-122, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Concettini & Anna Créti, 2013. "Liberalization of electricity retailing in Europe: coming back or going forth?," Working Papers hal-00915924, HAL.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:376-381 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:214:y:2018:i:c:p:39-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shigeharu Okajima & Hiroko Okajima, 2016. "Impact of environmental regulation and the 2011 earthquake on the Japanese electricity industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 223-249, April.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity markets; Retail competition; NOME law; D43; L50; L94;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:43:y:2013:i:2:p:196-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.