Developing upstream competition in the England and Wales water supply industry: A new approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Littlechild, S., 2007.
"The bird in hand: stipulated settlements and electricity regulation in Florida,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0713, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Stephen Littlechild, 2007. "The bird in hand: stipulated settlements and electricity regulation in Florida," Working Papers EPRG 0705, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M. & Cramton, Peter, 2010. "Virtual power plant auctions," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 201-208, December.
- Haney, Aoife Brophy & Pollitt, Michael G., 2009.
"Efficiency analysis of energy networks: An international survey of regulators,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5814-5830, December.
- Aoife Brophy Haney & Michael G. Pollitt, 2009. "Efficiency Analysis of Energy Networks: An International Survey of Regulators," Working Papers EPRG 0915, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Brophy Haney, A. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "Efficiency Analysis of Energy Networks : An International Survey of Regulators," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0926, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Stern, Jon, 2010. "Introducing competition into England and Wales water industry - Lessons from UK and EU energy market liberalisation," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 120-128, September.
- Walter, Matthias & Cullmann, Astrid & von Hirschhausen, Christian & Wand, Robert & Zschille, Michael, 2009. "Quo vadis efficiency analysis of water distribution? A comparative literature review," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 225-232, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morris, Jonathan & McGuinness, Martina, 2019. "Liberalisation of the English water industry: What implications for consumer engagement, environmental protection, and water security?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-1.
More about this item
KeywordsWater; Regulation upstream competition; Water trade; Abstraction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:21:y:2012:i:c:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.