Motivating knowledge sharing through a knowledge management system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaudhuri, Ananish & Sopher, Barry & Strand, Paul, 2002. "Cooperation in social dilemmas, trust and reciprocity," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 231-249, April.
- Kirchler, Erich & Fehr, Ernst & Evans, Robert, 1996. "Social exchange in the labor market: Reciprocity and trust versus egoistic money maximization," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 313-341, June.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Torkzadeh, G. & Doll, W. J., 1999. "The development of a tool for measuring the perceived impact of information technology on work," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 327-339, June.
- Flamholtz, Eric G. & Das, T. K. & Tsui, Anne S., 1985. "Toward an integrative framework of organizational control," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 35-50, January.
- Khalil, Elias L., 2004. "What is altruism? A reply to critics," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 141-143, February.
- Khalil, Elias L., 2004. "What is altruism?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 97-123, February.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Spash, Clive L. & Biel, Anders, 2002. "Social psychology and economics in environmental research," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 551-555, October.
- William G. Ouchi, 1979. "A Conceptual Framework for the Design of Organizational Control Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 833-848, September.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1988. "The Theory of the Firm Revisited," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 141-161, Spring.
- Kathleen M. Eisenhardt, 1985. "Control: Organizational and Economic Approaches," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 134-149, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yung-Ming & Jhang-Li, Jhih-Hua, 2010. "Knowledge sharing in communities of practice: A game theoretic analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 1052-1064, December.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2011:v:3:p:537-555 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bekaroo, Girish & Bokhoree, Chandradeo & Pattinson, Colin, 2016. "Impacts of ICT on the natural ecosystem: A grassroot analysis for promoting socio-environmental sustainability," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1580-1595.
- Donate, Mario J. & Sánchez de Pablo, Jesús D., 2015. "The role of knowledge-oriented leadership in knowledge management practices and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 360-370.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:16-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramona – Diana Leon & Adrian Lupu & Anca – Codruþa Manolache, 2011. "Knowledge Management Tools For The European Knowledge Based Society," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(4), pages 537-555, December.
- Ming-Tien Tsai & Hsiu-Ching Chang & Nai-Chang Cheng & Chung-Chang Lien, 2013. "Understanding IT professionals’ knowledge sharing intention through KMS: a social exchange perspective," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2739-2753, August.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:315-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:18-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- André Luhn & Sergey Aslanyan & Christian Leopoldseder & Pamela Priess, 2017. "An evaluation of knowledge management system's components and its financial and non-financial implications," Post-Print hal-01706869, HAL.
- Holsapple, Clyde W. & Lee-Post, Anita, 2010. "Behavior-based analysis of knowledge dissemination channels in operations management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 167-178, June.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge sharing Perceived organizational support Supervisory control Knowledge management systems Motivation Effectiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:36:y:2008:i:1:p:131-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.