Motivating knowledge sharing through a knowledge management system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaudhuri, Ananish & Sopher, Barry & Strand, Paul, 2002. "Cooperation in social dilemmas, trust and reciprocity," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 231-249, April.
- Kirchler, Erich & Fehr, Ernst & Evans, Robert, 1996. "Social exchange in the labor market: Reciprocity and trust versus egoistic money maximization," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 313-341, June.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Torkzadeh, G. & Doll, W. J., 1999. "The development of a tool for measuring the perceived impact of information technology on work," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 327-339, June.
- Flamholtz, Eric G. & Das, T. K. & Tsui, Anne S., 1985. "Toward an integrative framework of organizational control," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 35-50, January.
- Khalil, Elias L., 2004. "What is altruism? A reply to critics," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 141-143, February.
- Khalil, Elias L., 2004. "What is altruism?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 97-123, February.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Spash, Clive L. & Biel, Anders, 2002. "Social psychology and economics in environmental research," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 551-555, October.
- William G. Ouchi, 1979. "A Conceptual Framework for the Design of Organizational Control Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 833-848, September.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1988. "The Theory of the Firm Revisited," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 141-161, Spring.
- Kathleen M. Eisenhardt, 1985. "Control: Organizational and Economic Approaches," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 134-149, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yung-Ming & Jhang-Li, Jhih-Hua, 2010. "Knowledge sharing in communities of practice: A game theoretic analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 1052-1064, December.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2011:v:3:p:537-555 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bekaroo, Girish & Bokhoree, Chandradeo & Pattinson, Colin, 2016. "Impacts of ICT on the natural ecosystem: A grassroot analysis for promoting socio-environmental sustainability," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1580-1595.
- Donate, Mario J. & Sánchez de Pablo, Jesús D., 2015. "The role of knowledge-oriented leadership in knowledge management practices and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 360-370.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:16-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramona – Diana Leon & Adrian Lupu & Anca – Codruþa Manolache, 2011. "Knowledge Management Tools For The European Knowledge Based Society," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(4), pages 537-555, December.
- Ming-Tien Tsai & Hsiu-Ching Chang & Nai-Chang Cheng & Chung-Chang Lien, 2013. "Understanding IT professionals’ knowledge sharing intention through KMS: a social exchange perspective," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2739-2753, August.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:315-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:18-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holsapple, Clyde W. & Lee-Post, Anita, 2010. "Behavior-based analysis of knowledge dissemination channels in operations management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 167-178, June.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge sharing Perceived organizational support Supervisory control Knowledge management systems Motivation Effectiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:36:y:2008:i:1:p:131-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .