Hybrid strategies as a strategic challenge -- the case of the German automotive industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rao, Akshay R & Monroe, Kent B, 1996. "Causes and Consequences of Price Premiums," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(4), pages 511-535, October.
- Klein, Benjamin & Leffler, Keith B, 1981. "The Role of Market Forces in Assuring Contractual Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 615-641, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eren Durmus Ozdemir & Saime Mecikoglu, 2016. "A Case Study on Performance Implications of Hybrid Strategy in Automotive Supplier Industry," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(6), pages 31-43, June.
- Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Pertusa-Ortega, Eva M. & Molina-Azorín, José F., 2012. "Characteristics of organizational structure relating to hybrid competitive strategy: Implications for performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 993-1002.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0220-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Proff, H., 2002. "Business unit strategies between regionalisation and globalisation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 231-250, April.
- Ahmed Agyapong & Kofi Amanor & Kofi Poku, 2016. "Antecedents To The Implementation Of Hybrid Strategy In A Dynamic Business Environment — An Econometric Analysis Of Business Decisions In Ghana," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(04), pages 1-24, December.
- Gnoni, M. G. & Iavagnilio, R. & Mossa, G. & Mummolo, G. & Di Leva, A., 2003. "Production planning of a multi-site manufacturing system by hybrid modelling: A case study from the automotive industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 251-262, August.
- García-Villaverde, Pedro M. & Ruiz-Ortega, María J. & Parra-Requena, Gloria, 2012. "Towards a comprehensive model of entry timing in the ICT industry: Direct and indirect effects," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 297-310.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness unit strategies Hybrid strategies Price premium Automobile industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:28:y:2000:i:5:p:541-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.