Can cooperatives brand? Exploring the interplay between cooperative structure and sustained brand marketing success
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewin, Jeffrey E. & Johnston, Wesley J., 1997. "Relationship marketing theory in practice: A case study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 23-31, May.
- Edwards, Mark R. & Shultz, Clifford J., II, 2005. "Reframing Agribusiness: Moving from Farm to Market Centric," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 23(1).
- Jaffee, Steve & Masakure, Oliver, 2005. "Strategic use of private standards to enhance international competitiveness: Vegetable exports from Kenya and elsewhere," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 316-333, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cadot, Julien, 2014. "Agency costs of vertical integration: the case of wine business in France," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182671, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lind, Lena Westerlund, 2011. "Market orientation of the Swedish pork sector," Department of Economics publications 8119, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:652-:d:134062 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teresa Hooks & Áine Macken-Walsh & Olive McCarthy & Carol Power, 2017. "The Impact of a Values-Based Supply Chain (VBSC) on Farm-Level Viability, Sustainability and Resilience: Case Study Evidence," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-19, February.
- Julien Cadot, 2015. "Agency costs of vertical integration—the case of family firms, investor-owned firms and cooperatives in the French wine industry," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 187-194, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:32:y:2007:i:4:p:480-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .