Nahrungsmittelstandards: ein Vergleich zweier privatwirtschaftlicher Initiativen aus Sicht landwirtschaftlicher Erzeuger
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Desquilbet, Marion & Bullock, David S., 2009. "AJAE Appendix for â€˜Who Pays the Costs of Non-GMO Segregation and Identity Preservation?â€™," American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), August.
- Jutta Roosen & Jayson L. Lusk & John A. Fox, 2003.
"Consumer demand for and attitudes toward alternative beef labeling strategies in France, Germany, and the UK,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 77-90.
- Roosen, Jutta & Lusk, Jayson L. & Fox, John A., 2001. "Consumer Demand For And Attitudes Toward Alternative Beef Labeling Strategies In France, Germany, And The Uk," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20643, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Giannakas Konstantinos & Kalaitzandonakes Nicholas & Magnier Alexander & Mattas Konstadinos, 2011. "Economic Effects of Purity Standards in Biotech Labeling Laws," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-47, April.
- Marion Desquilbet & David S. Bullock, 2003.
"Who Pays the Costs of Non-GMO Segregation and Identity Preservation?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 656-672.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Bullock, David S., 2002. "Who pays the costs of non-GMO segregation and identity preservation?," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24973, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFood quality standards; Adoption; GlobalGAP; organic agriculture;
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:81-4-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.