Examining the influence of corporate website favorability on corporate image and corporate reputation: Findings from fsQCA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffin, Mitch & Babin, Barry J. & Christensen, Finn, 2004. "A cross-cultural investigation of the materialism construct: Assessing the Richins and Dawson's materialism scale in Denmark, France and Russia," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 893-900, August.
- T C Melewar & John Saunders, 1999. "International Corporate Visual Identity: Standardization or Localization?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(3), pages 583-598, September.
- Constantine Andriopoulos & Marianne W. Lewis, 2009. "Exploitation-Exploration Tensions and Organizational Ambidexterity: Managing Paradoxes of Innovation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 696-717, August.
- Nelarine Cornelius & James Wallace & Rana Tassabehji, 2007. "An Analysis of Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Identity and Ethics Teaching in Business Schools," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 117-135, November.
- Vicki McKinney & Kanghyun Yoon & Fatemeh “Mariam” Zahedi, 2002. "The Measurement of Web-Customer Satisfaction: An Expectation and Disconfirmation Approach," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 296-315, September.
- Foroudi, Pantea & Jin, Zhongqi & Gupta, Suraksha & Melewar, T.C. & Foroudi, Mohammad Mahdi, 2016. "Influence of innovation capability and customer experience on reputation and loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4882-4889.
- Alsajjan, Bander & Dennis, Charles, 2010. "Internet banking acceptance model: Cross-market examination," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 957-963, September.
- Rodgers, Shelly & Harris, Mary Ann, 2003. "Gender and E-Commerce: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(03), pages 322-329, September.
- Pappas, Ilias O. & Kourouthanassis, Panos E. & Giannakos, Michail N. & Chrissikopoulos, Vassilios, 2016. "Explaining online shopping behavior with fsQCA: The role of cognitive and affective perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 794-803.
- Jonathan W. Palmer, 2002. "Web Site Usability, Design, and Performance Metrics," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 151-167, June.
- Ding, David Xin & Hu, Paul Jen-Hwa & Sheng, Olivia R. Liu, 2011. "e-SELFQUAL: A scale for measuring online self-service quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 508-515, May.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:3:p:297-313 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Balmer & Shaun Powell & Stephen Greyser, 2011. "Explicating Ethical Corporate Marketing. Insights from the BP Deepwater Horizon Catastrophe: The Ethical Brand that Exploded and then Imploded," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 1-14, August.
- Foroudi, Pantea & Melewar, T.C. & Gupta, Suraksha, 2014. "Linking corporate logo, corporate image, and reputation: An examination of consumer perceptions in the financial setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2269-2281.
- C. Whan Park & Deborah J. MacInnis, 2006. "What's In and What's Out: Questions on the Boundaries of the Attitude Construct," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 16-18, June.
- Al-Qeisi, Kholoud & Dennis, Charles & Alamanos, Eleftherios & Jayawardhena, Chanaka, 2014. "Website design quality and usage behavior: Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2282-2290.
- Ritu Agarwal & Viswanath Venkatesh, 2002. "Assessing a Firm's Web Presence: A Heuristic Evaluation Procedure for the Measurement of Usability," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 168-186, June.
- Gupta, Suraksha & Malhotra, Naresh K. & Czinkota, Michael & Foroudi, Pantea, 2016. "The local brand representative in reseller networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5712-5723.
- Wu, Pei-Ling & Yeh, Shih-Shuo & Huan, Tzung-Cheng (.T.C.). & Woodside, Arch G., 2014. "Applying complexity theory to deepen service dominant logic: Configural analysis of customer experience-and-outcome assessments of professional services for personal transformations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1647-1670.
- Leischnig, Alexander & Kasper-Brauer, Kati, 2015. "Employee Adaptive Behavior in Service Enactments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 273-280.
- Ragin, Charles C., 2006. "Set Relations in Social Research: Evaluating Their Consistency and Coverage," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 291-310, June.
- Woodside, Arch G., 2014. "Embrace•perform•model: Complexity theory, contrarian case analysis, and multiple realities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2495-2503.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E., 2011. "Heuristic algorithms for the cardinality constrained efficient frontier," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 538-550, September.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- William H. DeLone & Ephraim R. McLean, 1992. "Information Systems Success: The Quest for the Dependent Variable," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 60-95, March.
- Kimberly D. Elsbach & C. B. Bhattacharya, 2001. "Defining Who You Are By What You're Not: Organizational Disidentification and The National Rifle Association," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 393-413, August.
- Zaichkowsky, Judith Lynne, 1985. " Measuring the Involvement Construct," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 341-352, December.
- Monideepa Tarafdar & Jie (Jennifer) Zhang, 2005. "Analyzing the Influence of Web Site Design Parameters on Web Site Usability," Information Resources Management Journal (IRMJ), IGI Global, vol. 18(4), pages 62-80, October.
- Dianne Cyr & Carole Bonanni & John Bowes & Joe Ilsever, 2005. "Beyond Trust: Web Site Design Preferences Across Cultures," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 13(4), pages 25-54, October.
- Berthon, Pierre & Pitt, Leyland F. & Watson, Richard T., 1996. "The World Wide Web As An Advertising Medium:," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 43-54, January.
- Gunawan, Dedy Darsono & Huarng, Kun-Huang, 2015. "Viral effects of social network and media on consumers’ purchase intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2237-2241.
- Harpaz, Itzhak & Honig, Benson & Coetsier, Pol, 2002. "A cross-cultural longitudinal analysis of the meaning of work and the socialization process of career starters," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 230-244, January.
- Anthony Vance & Christophe M. Elie-Dit-Cosaque & Detmar W. Straub, 2008. "Examining Trust in Information Technology Artifacts: The Effects of System Quality and Culture," Post-Print halshs-00641137, HAL.
- Garbarino, Ellen & Strahilevitz, Michal, 2004. "Gender differences in the perceived risk of buying online and the effects of receiving a site recommendation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 768-775, July.
- Rafael Bravo & Jorge Matute & José Pina, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility as a Vehicle to Reveal the Corporate Identity: A Study Focused on the Websites of Spanish Financial Entities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 129-146, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2723 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate website favorability; Satisfaction; Attractiveness; Image; Reputation; Qualitative comparative analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:287-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.