Corporate Social Responsibility as a Vehicle to Reveal the Corporate Identity: A Study Focused on the Websites of Spanish Financial Entities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patten, Dennis M., 2002. "The relation between environmental performance and environmental disclosure: a research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 763-773, November.
- Pat Auger & Timothy Devinney & Jordan Louviere, 2007. "Using Bestâ€“Worst Scaling Methodology to Investigate Consumer Ethical Beliefs Across Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 299-326, February.
- Leire San-Jose & Jose Retolaza & Jorge Gutierrez-Goiria, 2011. "Are Ethical Banks Different? A Comparative Analysis Using the Radical Affinity Index," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 151-173, April.
- Roszaini Haniffa & Mohammad Hudaib, 2007. "Exploring the Ethical Identity of Islamic Banks via Communication in Annual Reports," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 97-116, November.
- Morgan Miles & Linda Munilla & Jenny Darroch, 2006. "The Role of Strategic Conversations with Stakeholders in the Formation of Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 195-205, December.
- Dima Jamali, 2008. "A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility: A Fresh Perspective into Theory and Practice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 213-231, September.
- Alan Pomering & Sara Dolnicar, 2009. "Assessing the Prerequisite of Successful CSR Implementation: Are Consumers Aware of CSR Initiatives?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 285-301, April.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2007.
"Corporate social responsibility: Doing well by doing good,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 247-254.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2007. "Corporate social responsibility: Doing well by doing good," Munich Reprints in Economics 20502, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- John Balmer & Kyoko Fukukawa & Edmund Gray, 2007. "The Nature and Management of Ethical Corporate Identity: A Commentary on Corporate Identity, Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 7-15, November.
- Nelarine Cornelius & James Wallace & Rana Tassabehji, 2007. "An Analysis of Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Identity and Ethics Teaching in Business Schools," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 117-135, November.
- Lori Holder-Webb & Jeffrey Cohen & Leda Nath & David Wood, 2009. "The Supply of Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosures Among U.S. Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(4), pages 497-527, February.
- Goss, Allen & Roberts, Gordon S., 2011. "The impact of corporate social responsibility on the cost of bank loans," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1794-1810, July.
- Carmelo Reverte, 2009. "Determinants of Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure Ratings by Spanish Listed Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 351-366, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ge Bai, 2013. "How Do Board Size and Occupational Background of Directors Influence Social Performance in For-profit and Non-profit Organizations? Evidence from California Hospitals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 171-187, November.
- João Guerreiro & Paulo Rita & Duarte Trigueiros, 2016. "A Text Mining-Based Review of Cause-Related Marketing Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 111-128.
- Andrea Pérez & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2013. "Measuring CSR Image: Three Studies to Develop and to Validate a Reliable Measurement Tool," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 265-286, December.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0318-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Florian, 2015. "Identifikation potenzieller Nachhaltigkeitsindikatoren von Genossenschaftsbanken: Eine Literaturstudie," Arbeitspapiere 148, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Michaela HORUCKOVA & Thierry BAUDASSE, 2017. "Content Analysis Applied To Social And Environmental Reporting," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2529, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- FRECEA Georgiana - Loredana, 2016. "CSR Integration into the Financial Economy: A Conceptual Approach," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Corporate identity; Financial services industry; Corporate website; Content analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:107:y:2012:i:2:p:129-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.