Corporate social responsibility: Doing well by doing good
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2007. "Corporate social responsibility: Doing well by doing good," Munich Reprints in Economics 20502, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Werther, William Jr. & Chandler, David, 2005. "Strategic corporate social responsibility as global brand insurance," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 317-324.
- Tirole, Jean, 2001. "Corporate Governance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 1-35, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heung-Jun Jung & Dong-One Kim, 2016. "Good Neighbors but Bad Employers: Two Faces of Corporate Social Responsibility Programs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(2), pages 295-310, October.
- Tanya Bondarouk & Chris Brewster, 2016. "Conceptualising the Future of HRM and Technology Research," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Gilley, K. Matthew & Robertson, Christopher J. & Mazur, Tim C., 2010. "The bottom-line benefits of ethics code commitment," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 31-37, January.
- Chih-Wei Peng & Mei-Ling Yang, 2014. "The Effect of Corporate Social Performance on Financial Performance: The Moderating Effect of Ownership Concentration," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 171-182, August.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Lee, Dong-Jin & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Senasu, Kalayanee, 2015. "The impact of incongruity between an organization's CSR orientation and its employees' CSR orientation on employees' quality of work life," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 60-66.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3075-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan, 2014. "Business performance and social media: Love or hate?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 719-728.
- Lucian SIRB, 2013. "The Prediction of Successful Probability of CSR and Sustainable Development Strategy Implementation within "Rosia Montana Project" using Fuzzy Logic," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 130-147.
- Ionel Jianu & Iulia Jianu & Adriana Dumitrescu, 2012. "A New Concept: The Social-Financial Responsible Reporting," Post-Print hal-00690960, HAL.
- Cruz, Jose M. & Wakolbinger, Tina, 2008. "Multiperiod effects of corporate social responsibility on supply chain networks, transaction costs, emissions, and risk," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 61-74, November.
- Rafael Bravo & Jorge Matute & José Pina, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility as a Vehicle to Reveal the Corporate Identity: A Study Focused on the Websites of Spanish Financial Entities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 129-146, May.
- repec:jis:ejistu:y:2017:i:01:id:414 is not listed on IDEAS
- Won Oh & Young Chang & Aleksey Martynov, 2011. "The Effect of Ownership Structure on Corporate Social Responsibility: Empirical Evidence from Korea," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 283-297, December.
- Dayna Simpson & Kathryn Lefroy & Yelena Tsarenko, 2011. "Together and Apart: Exploring Structure of the Corporate–NPO Relationship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(2), pages 297-311, June.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0211-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Semenescu Andreea & Curmei Cătălin Valeriu, 2015. "Using CSR to mitigate information asymmetry in the banking sector," Management & Marketing, De Gruyter Open, vol. 10(4), pages 316-329, December.
- repec:eee:touman:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:173-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Metaxas, Theodore & Tsavdaridou, Maria, 2012. "Corporate social responsibility in Greece during the crisis period," MPRA Paper 41518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmad Aminu, Hamidu & Md. Harashid, Haron & Azlan, Amran, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review on definitions, core characteristics and theoretical perspectives," MPRA Paper 75040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomáš KLIEŠTIK & Katarína VALÁŠKOVÁ, 2013. "Models Of Capital Costs Quantification," Journal of Advanced Research in Management, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 5-19, July.
- Elisa Giuliani & Chiara Macchi, 2013. "Multinational Corporationsâ€™ Economic And Human Rights Impacts On Developing Countries: A Review And Research Agenda," Discussion Papers 2013/158, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:eee:touman:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ionel JIANU, 2015. "The Role of Food Companies in Consumer Protection Through the Sustainable Reporting," The Journal of Accounting and Management, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3, pages 75-84, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1622-:d:111775 is not listed on IDEAS
- DONDERA Octavian-Florin, 2013. "Corporate and Social Responsibility - a Fundamental Pillar of a Sustainable Corporate Governance," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 213-219, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:50:y:2007:i:3:p:247-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.