Strategic corporate social responsibility as global brand insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Djaballah, Mathieu & Hautbois, Christopher & Desbordes, Michel, 2017. "Sponsors’ CSR strategies in sport: A sensemaking approach of corporations established in France," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 211-225.
- Torres Lacomba, Anna & Atribo, Jo & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A., 2010. "Generating Global Brand Equity through Corporate Social Responsibility to Key Stakeholders," Research Report 10007, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Gilley, K. Matthew & Robertson, Christopher J. & Mazur, Tim C., 2010. "The bottom-line benefits of ethics code commitment," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 31-37, January.
- Alessandra De Chiara, 2015. "Marchi ecologici e percorsi "credibili" di sostenibilità: uno studio sulle imprese con l’Eu Ecolabel nel territorio italiano," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 111-138.
- Joël Houdet & Charlotte Pavageau & Michel Trommetter & Jacques Weber, 2009. "Accounting for changes in biodiversity and ecosystem services from a business perspective," Working Papers hal-00434450, HAL.
- Claus Dierksmeier, 2016. "What is ‘Humanistic’ About Humanistic Management?," Humanistic Management Journal, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 9-32, September.
- repec:eme:srjpps:v:6:y:2010:i:2:p:363-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dev R. Mishra, 2017. "Post-innovation CSR Performance and Firm Value," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 285-306, January.
- Sharon Bolton & Rebecca Kim & Kevin O’Gorman, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility as a Dynamic Internal Organizational Process: A Case Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 61-74, June.
- Jon Reast & François Maon & Adam Lindgreen & Joëlle Vanhamme, 2013.
"Legitimacy-Seeking Organizational Strategies in Controversial Industries: A Case Study Analysis and a Bidimensional Model,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 139-153, November.
- J. Reast & F. Maon & A. Lindgreen & J. Vanhamme, 2013. "Legitimacy-seeking organizational strategies in controversial industries: A case study analysis and a bidimensional model," Post-Print hal-00848042, HAL.
- repec:wsi:jeapmx:v:19:y:2017:i:03:n:s1464333217500120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orhan Akisik & Graham Gal, 2014. "Financial performance and reviews of corporate social responsibility reports," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 25(3), pages 259-288, December.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2007.
"Corporate social responsibility: Doing well by doing good,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 247-254.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2007. "Corporate social responsibility: Doing well by doing good," Munich Reprints in Economics 20502, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Tsavdaridou, Maria, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) on Metallurgy Sector in Greece," MPRA Paper 42789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomáš KLIEŠTIK & Katarína VALÁŠKOVÁ, 2013. "Models Of Capital Costs Quantification," Journal of Advanced Research in Management, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 5-19, July.
- Ajnesh Prasad & Albert Mills, 2010. "Critical Management Studies and Business Ethics: A Synthesis and Three Research Trajectories for the Coming Decade," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 227-237, August.
- Alessandra De Chiara, 2016. "Eco-labeled Products: Trend or Tools for Sustainability Strategies?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 161-172, August.
- Shawn Pope & Arild Wæraas, 2016. "CSR-Washing is Rare: A Conceptual Framework, Literature Review, and Critique," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 173-193, August.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:10007 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:48:y:2005:i:4:p:317-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.