Demarketing tobacco through governmental policies - The 4Ps revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Pechmann, Cornelia & Knight, Susan J, 2002. " An Experimental Investigation of the Joint Effects of Advertising and Peers on Adolescents' Beliefs and Intentions about Cigarette Consumption," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 5-19, June.
- Maxwell, Sarah, 2002. "Rule-based price fairness and its effect on willingness to purchase," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 191-212, April.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:3:380-386_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Michael S.W. & Fernandez, Karen V. & Hyman, Michael R., 2009. "Anti-consumption: An overview and research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 145-147, February.
- Hoek, Janet, 2004. "Tobacco promotion restrictions: ironies and unintended consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(11), pages 1250-1257, November.
- Erickson, Gary M & Johansson, Johny K, 1985. " The Role of Price in Multi-attribute Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 195-199, September.
- Saffer, Henry & Chaloupka, Frank, 2000. "The effect of tobacco advertising bans on tobacco consumption," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1117-1137, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:17:y:2015:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-014-9484-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hopkins, Christopher D. & Shanahan, Kevin J. & Raymond, Mary Anne, 2014. "The moderating role of religiosity on nonprofit advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 23-31.
- Hwang, Jiyoung & Yun, Zee-Sun, 2015. "Mechanism of psychological distress-driven smoking addiction behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2189-2197.
- Hassan, Louise M. & Shiu, Edward, 2015. "The moderating role of national cultural values in smoking cessation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2173-2180.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernmental demarketing Anti-smoking Attitude Longitudinal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:62:y:2009:i:2:p:269-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.