Personality-and-culture: The case of national extraversion and word-of-mouth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niraj Dawar & Phillip M Parker & Lydia J Price, 1996. "A Cross-Cultural Study of Interpersonal Information Exchange," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(3), pages 497-516, September.
- Bearden, William O. & Money, R. Bruce & Nevins, Jennifer L., 2006. "Multidimensional versus unidimensional measures in assessing national culture values: The Hofstede VSM 94 example," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 195-203, February.
- Moorthy, Sridhar & Ratchford, Brian T & Talukdar, Debabrata, 1997. " Consumer Information Search Revisited: Theory and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 263-277, March.
- Pornpitakpan, Chanthika, 2000. "Trade in Thailand: A three-way cultural comparison," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 61-70.
- Beatty, Sharon E & Smith, Scott M, 1987. " External Search Effort: An Investigation across Several Product Categories," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 83-95, June.
- Yang, Bijou & Lester, David, 2000. "An exploration of the impact of culture on the economy: an empirical study of unemployment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 281-290, May.
- Scholderer, Joachim & Grunert, Klaus G. & Brunso, Karen, 2005. "A procedure for eliminating additive bias from cross-cultural survey data," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 72-78, January.
- Hubert Gatignon & Jehoshua Eliashberg & Thomas S. Robertson, 1989. "Modeling Multinational Diffusion Patterns: An Efficient Methodology," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(3), pages 231-247.
- Brown, Jacqueline Johnson & Reingen, Peter H, 1987. " Social Ties and Word-of-Mouth Referral Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 350-362, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziad Swaidan, 2012. "Culture and Consumer Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 201-213, June.
- Breazeale, Michael & Lueg, Jason E., 2011. "Retail shopping typology of American teens," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 565-571, June.
- Swimberghe, Krist R. & Astakhova, Marina & Wooldridge, Barbara Ross, 2014. "A new dualistic approach to brand passion: Harmonious and obsessive," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2657-2665.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:6:p:778-785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.