Personality-and-culture: The case of national extraversion and word-of-mouth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bearden, William O. & Money, R. Bruce & Nevins, Jennifer L., 2006. "Multidimensional versus unidimensional measures in assessing national culture values: The Hofstede VSM 94 example," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 195-203, February.
- Pornpitakpan, Chanthika, 2000. "Trade in Thailand: A three-way cultural comparison," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 61-70.
- Niraj Dawar & Phillip M Parker & Lydia J Price, 1996. "A Cross-Cultural Study of Interpersonal Information Exchange," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(3), pages 497-516, September.
- Hubert Gatignon & Jehoshua Eliashberg & Thomas S. Robertson, 1989. "Modeling Multinational Diffusion Patterns: An Efficient Methodology," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(3), pages 231-247.
- Brown, Jacqueline Johnson & Reingen, Peter H, 1987. " Social Ties and Word-of-Mouth Referral Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 350-362, December.
- Moorthy, Sridhar & Ratchford, Brian T & Talukdar, Debabrata, 1997. " Consumer Information Search Revisited: Theory and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 263-277, March.
- Scholderer, Joachim & Grunert, Klaus G. & Brunso, Karen, 2005. "A procedure for eliminating additive bias from cross-cultural survey data," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 72-78, January.
- Yang, Bijou & Lester, David, 2000. "An exploration of the impact of culture on the economy: an empirical study of unemployment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 281-290, May.
- Beatty, Sharon E & Smith, Scott M, 1987. " External Search Effort: An Investigation across Several Product Categories," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 83-95, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:6:p:778-785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.