A Cross-Cultural Study of Interpersonal Information Exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alden, Dana L. & Kelley, James B. & Youn, James B. & Chen, Qimei, 2016. "Understanding consumer motivations to interact on brand websites in the international marketplace: Evidence from the U.S., China, and South Korea," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5909-5916.
- Brinja Meiseberg, 2014. "Trust the artist versus trust the tale: performance implications of talent and self-marketing in folk music," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 38(1), pages 9-42, February.
- Kustin, Richard Alan, 2004. "Marketing mix standardization: a cross cultural study of four countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 637-649, October.
- repec:eee:touman:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:42-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mooradian, Todd A. & Swan, K. Scott, 2006. "Personality-and-culture: The case of national extraversion and word-of-mouth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 778-785, June.
- Christopher Schlägel & Birgitta Wolff, 2007. "Country-Specific Effects of Reputation and Information: A Comparison of Online Auctions in Germany, the UK, and the US," FEMM Working Papers 07027, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:354-363 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ollo-López, Andrea & Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Larraza-Kintana, Martín, 2011. "The impact of country-level factors on the use of new work practices," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 394-403, July.
- Yang, Zhiyong & Laroche, Michel, 2011. "Parental responsiveness and adolescent susceptibility to peer influence: A cross-cultural investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 979-987, September.
- Shiu, Edward & Walsh, Gianfranco & Hassan, Louise M. & Parry, Sara, 2015. "The direct and moderating influences of individual-level cultural values within web engagement: A multi-country analysis of a public information website," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 534-541.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Elsner, Ralf, 2012. "Improving referral management by quantifying market mavens’ word of mouth value," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 74-81.
- Cleveland, Mark & Laroche, Michel, 2007. "Acculturaton to the global consumer culture: Scale development and research paradigm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 249-259, March.
- Choi, Jayoung & Geistfeld, Loren V., 2004. "A cross-cultural investigation of consumer e-shopping adoption," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 821-838, December.
- Bathaee, Atieh, 2011. "Culture affects consumer behavior: Theoretical reflections and an illustrative example with Germany and Iran," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 02/2011, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:79-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qu, Wen Guang & Yang, Zhiyong & Wang, Zhongming, 2011. "Multi-level framework of open source software adoption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 997-1003, September.
- Soares, Ana Maria & Farhangmehr, Minoo & Shoham, Aviv, 2007. "Hofstede's dimensions of culture in international marketing studies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 277-284, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:27:y:1996:i:3:p:497-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .