A Cross-Cultural Study of Interpersonal Information Exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brinja Meiseberg, 2014. "Trust the artist versus trust the tale: performance implications of talent and self-marketing in folk music," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 38(1), pages 9-42, February.
- Alden, Dana L. & Kelley, James B. & Youn, James B. & Chen, Qimei, 2016. "Understanding consumer motivations to interact on brand websites in the international marketplace: Evidence from the U.S., China, and South Korea," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5909-5916.
- Kustin, Richard Alan, 2004. "Marketing mix standardization: a cross cultural study of four countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 637-649, October.
- Pavluković, Vanja & Armenski, Tanja & Alcántara-Pilar, Juan Miguel, 2017. "Social impacts of music festivals: Does culture impact locals' attitude toward events in Serbia and Hungary?," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 42-53.
- Mooradian, Todd A. & Swan, K. Scott, 2006. "Personality-and-culture: The case of national extraversion and word-of-mouth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 778-785, June.
- Christopher Schlägel & Birgitta Wolff, 2007. "Country-Specific Effects of Reputation and Information: A Comparison of Online Auctions in Germany, the UK, and the US," FEMM Working Papers 07027, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Regina Burnasheva & Yong GuSuh & Katherine Villalobos-Moron, 2019. "Factors Affecting Millennials’ Attitudes toward Luxury Fashion Brands: A Cross-Cultural Study," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(6), pages 69-81, June.
- Cleveland, Mark & Bartikowski, Boris, 2018. "Cultural and identity antecedents of market mavenism: Comparing Chinese at home and abroad," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 354-363.
- Ollo-López, Andrea & Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Larraza-Kintana, Martín, 2011. "The impact of country-level factors on the use of new work practices," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 394-403, July.
- Yang, Zhiyong & Laroche, Michel, 2011. "Parental responsiveness and adolescent susceptibility to peer influence: A cross-cultural investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 979-987, September.
- Shiu, Edward & Walsh, Gianfranco & Hassan, Louise M. & Parry, Sara, 2015. "The direct and moderating influences of individual-level cultural values within web engagement: A multi-country analysis of a public information website," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 534-541.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Elsner, Ralf, 2012. "Improving referral management by quantifying market mavens’ word of mouth value," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 74-81.
- Nath, Prithwiraj & Devlin, James & Reid, Veronica, 2018. "The effects of online reviews on service expectations: Do cultural value orientations matter?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 123-133.
- Cleveland, Mark & Laroche, Michel, 2007. "Acculturaton to the global consumer culture: Scale development and research paradigm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 249-259, March.
- Choi, Jayoung & Geistfeld, Loren V., 2004. "A cross-cultural investigation of consumer e-shopping adoption," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 821-838, December.
- Lu, Qiang (Steven) & Pattnaik, Chinmay & Xiao, Junji & Voola, Ranjit, 2018. "Cross-national variation in consumers' retail channel selection in a multichannel environment: Evidence from Asia-Pacific countries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 321-332.
- Bathaee, Atieh, 2011. "Culture affects consumer behavior: Theoretical reflections and an illustrative example with Germany and Iran," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 02/2011, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Farooq, Omar & Mertzanis, Charilaos, 2017. "Media independence and crime as an obstacle to firms’ business operations," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 79-89.
- Mingzhou Yu & Fang Liu & Julie Anne Lee, 2019. "Consumers’ responses to negative publicity: the influence of culture on information search and negative word-of-mouth," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(2), pages 141-156, March.
- Qu, Wen Guang & Yang, Zhiyong & Wang, Zhongming, 2011. "Multi-level framework of open source software adoption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 997-1003, September.
- Soares, Ana Maria & Farhangmehr, Minoo & Shoham, Aviv, 2007. "Hofstede's dimensions of culture in international marketing studies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 277-284, March.
- Xicheng Yin & Hongwei Wang & Qiangwei Xia & Qican Gu, 2019. "How Social Interaction Affects Purchase Intention in Social Commerce: A Cultural Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-18, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:27:y:1996:i:3:p:497-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.