Culture and Consumer Ethics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryan W Husted, 1999. "Wealth, Culture, and Corruption," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(2), pages 339-359, June.
- Kwok Leung & Rabi Bhagat & Nancy R Buchan & Miriam Erez & Cristina B Gibson, 2011. "Beyond national culture and culture-centricism: A reply to Gould and Grein (2009)," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(1), pages 177-181, January.
- Takyi-Asiedu, Stephen, 1993. "Some socio-cultural factors retarding entrepreneurial activity in sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 91-98, March.
- Long-Chuan Lu & Chia-Ju Lu, 2010. "Moral Philosophy, Materialism, and Consumer Ethics: An Exploratory Study in Indonesia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 193-210, June.
- Donald Arnold & Richard Bernardi & Presha Neidermeyer & Josef Schmee, 2007. "The Effect of Country and Culture on Perceptions of Appropriate Ethical Actions Prescribed by Codes of Conduct: A Western European Perspective among Accountants," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 327-340, February.
- Md. Rashid & Saidatul Ibrahim, 2008. "The Effect of Culture and Religiosity on Business Ethics: A Cross-cultural Comparison," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 907-917, November.
- Kevin Y Au, 1999. "Intra-cultural Variation: Evidence and Implications for International Business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(4), pages 799-812, December.
- Mooradian, Todd A. & Swan, K. Scott, 2006. "Personality-and-culture: The case of national extraversion and word-of-mouth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 778-785, June.
- Muncy, James A. & Vitell, Scott J., 1992. "Consumer ethics: An investigation of the ethical beliefs of the final consumer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 297-311, June.
- Monle Lee & Anurag Pant & Abbas Ali, 2010. "Does the Individualist Consume More? The Interplay of Ethics and Beliefs that Governs Consumerism Across Cultures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(4), pages 567-581, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oylum Korkut Altuna & F. Müge Arslan & A. Ercan Gegez & Özge Sýðýrcý, 2016. "Development of a Scale on e-Consumers’ Attitudes towards Ethically Questionable Online Behaviors," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 99-134.
- Amanda Budde-Sung, 2013. "The Invisible Meets the Intangible: Culture’s Impact on Intellectual Property Protection," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 345-359, October.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2910-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2777-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Dewhirst & Wonkyong B. Lee & Geoffrey T. Fong & Pamela M. Ling, 2016. "Exporting an Inherently Harmful Product: The Marketing of Virginia Slims Cigarettes in the United States, Japan, and Korea," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 161-181, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCulture; Hofstede model; Consumer ethics; African American subculture; Muncy and Vitell model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:108:y:2012:i:2:p:201-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .