Energy use in two Italian and Chinese tile manufacturers: A comparison using an enterprise input–output model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Proops, John LR & Gay, Philip W & Speck, Stefan & Schroder, Thomas, 1996. "The lifetime pollution implications of various types of electricity generation. An input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-237, March.
- O'Brien, Christopher, 1999. "Sustainable production - a new paradigm for a new millennium," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 1-7, April.
- Albino, Vito & Izzo, Carmen & Kuhtz, Silvana, 2002. "Input-output models for the analysis of a local/global supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 119-131, July.
- Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Multi-regional input-output model for regional energy requirements and CO2 emissions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1685-1700, March.
- Osmo Forssell & Karen Polenske, 1998. "Introduction: Input-Output and the Environment," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 91-97.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Vito Albino & Erik Dietzenbacher & Silvana Kuhtz, 2003. "Analysing Materials and Energy Flows in an Industrial District using an Enterprise Input-Output Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 457-480.
- Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & van Beek, Paul & Hordijk, Leen & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1995. "Interactions between operational research and environmental management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 229-243, September.
- Lin, Xiannuan & Polenske, Karen R., 1998. "Input--output modeling of production processes for business management," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 205-226, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hawkins, Jacob & Ma, Chunbo & Schilizzi, Steven & Zhang, Fan, 2015.
"Promises and pitfalls in environmentally extended input–output analysis for China: A survey of the literature,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 81-88.
- Hawkins, Jacob & Ma, Chunbo & Schilizzi, Steven & Zhang, Fan, 2015. "Promises and pitfalls in environmentally extended input-output analysis for China: a survey of the literature," Working Papers 200175, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Hussain Ali Bekhet & Tahira Yasmin, 2014. "Assessment of the global financial crisis effects on energy consumption and economic growth in Malaysia: An input–output analysis," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 140, pages 49-70.
- Perroni, Marcos G. & Gouvea da Costa, Sergio E. & Pinheiro de Lima, Edson & Vieira da Silva, Wesley & Tortato, Ubiratã, 2018. "Measuring energy performance: A process based approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 222(C), pages 540-553.
- Tolga Kaya, 2017. "Unraveling the Energy use Network of Construction Sector in Turkey using Structural Path Analysis," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 31-43.
- Tarancón, Miguel Ángel & del Río, Pablo & Callejas, Fernando, 2011. "Determining the responsibility of manufacturing sectors regarding electricity consumption. The Spanish case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 46-52.
- Fraccascia, Luca, 2019. "The impact of technical and economic disruptions in industrial symbiosis relationships: An enterprise input-output approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 161-174.
- Fu, Z.H. & Xie, Y.L. & Li, W. & Lu, W.T. & Guo, H.C., 2017. "An inexact multi-objective programming model for an economy-energy-environment system under uncertainty: A case study of Urumqi, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 165-178.
- Fraccascia, Luca & Yazan, Devrim Murat & Albino, Vito & Zijm, Henk, 2020. "The role of redundancy in industrial symbiotic business development: A theoretical framework explored by agent-based simulation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 221(C).
- Yazan, Devrim Murat & Claudio Garavelli, A. & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio & Albino, Vito, 2011. "The effect of spatial variables on the economic and environmental performance of bioenergy production chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 224-233, May.
- Oliveira, Carla & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler, 2011. "A multi-objective multi-sectoral economy–energy–environment model: Application to Portugal," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2856-2866.
- Carvalho, Ariovaldo Lopes de & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Freire, Fausto & Henriques, Carla Oliveira, 2015. "A hybrid input–output multi-objective model to assess economic–energy–environment trade-offs in Brazil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 769-785.
- Muhammad Omair & Biswajit Sarkar & Leopoldo Eduardo Cárdenas-Barrón, 2017. "Minimum Quantity Lubrication and Carbon Footprint: A Step towards Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-18, April.
- Yazan, Devrim Murat & Mandras, Giovanni & Garau, Giorgio, 2017. "Environmental and economic sustainability of integrated production in bio-refineries: The thistle case in Sardinia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(PB), pages 349-360.
- Alcántara, Vicent & del Río, Pablo & Hernández, Félix, 2010. "Structural analysis of electricity consumption by productive sectors. The Spanish case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2088-2098.
- Jouhara, H. & Chauhan, A. & Nannou, T. & Almahmoud, S. & Delpech, B. & Wrobel, L.C., 2017. "Heat pipe based systems - Advances and applications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 729-754.
- Duarte, Rosa & Langarita, Raquel & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2017. "The electricity industry in Spain: A structural analysis using a disaggregated input-output model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 2640-2651.
- Laha, Priyanka & Chakraborty, Basab, 2017. "Energy model – A tool for preventing energy dysfunction," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 95-114.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment and development; Enterprise input–output; Tile manufacturing; Economic–energy–environment analysis; China and Italy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:35:y:2010:i:1:p:364-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.