The effect of spatial variables on the economic and environmental performance of bioenergy production chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Brien, Christopher, 1999. "Sustainable production - a new paradigm for a new millennium," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 1-7, April.
- GianDemetrio Marangoni & Gianluca Colombo & Giulio Fezzi, 2004. "Modelling Intra-Group Relationships," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 85-104.
- Frota Neto, J. Quariguasi & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, E., 2008.
"Designing and evaluating sustainable logistics networks,"
International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 195-208, February.
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, H.W.G.M., 2006. "Designing and Evaluating Sustainable Logistics Networks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-003-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Albino, Vito & Izzo, Carmen & Kuhtz, Silvana, 2002. "Input-output models for the analysis of a local/global supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 119-131, July.
- Dobos, Imre & Floriska, Adel, 2007. "The resource conservation effect of recycling in a dynamic Leontief model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 334-340, July.
- Ignaciuk, A. & Vohringer, F. & Ruijs, A. & van Ierland, E.C., 2006. "Competition between biomass and food production in the presence of energy policies: a partial equilibrium analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1127-1138, July.
- Giandemetrio Marangoni & Giulio Fezzi, 2002. "Input-Output for Management Control: The Case of GlaxoSmithKline," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 245-256.
- Lin, Xiannuan & Polenske, Karen R., 1998. "Input--output modeling of production processes for business management," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 205-226, June.
- Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Tang, Ou, 1999. "Further developments on safety stocks in an MRP system applying Laplace transforms and input-output analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 381-387, April.
- Rentizelas, Athanasios A. & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias P., 2010. "Locating a bioenergy facility using a hybrid optimization method," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 196-209, January.
- Kuhtz, Silvana & Zhou, Chaoying & Albino, Vito & Yazan, Devrim M., 2010. "Energy use in two Italian and Chinese tile manufacturers: A comparison using an enterprise input–output model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 364-374.
- Grubbstrom, Robert W & Molinder, Anders, 1994. "Further theoretical considerations on the relationship between MRP, input-output analysis and multi-echelon inventory systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-3), pages 299-311, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tan, R.R. & Aviso, K.B. & Cayamanda, C.D. & Chiu, A.S.F. & Promentilla, M.A.B. & Ubando, A.T. & Yu, K.D.S., 2016. "A fuzzy linear programming enterprise input–output model for optimal crisis operations in industrial complexes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 410-418.
- Chopin, Pierre & Guindé, Loïc & Causeret, François & Bergkvist, Göran & Blazy, Jean-Marc, 2019. "Integrating stakeholder preferences into assessment of scenarios for electricity production from locally produced biomass on a small island," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 128-136.
- Fraccascia, Luca, 2019. "The impact of technical and economic disruptions in industrial symbiosis relationships: An enterprise input-output approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 161-174.
- Joselin Herbert, G.M. & Unni Krishnan, A., 2016. "Quantifying environmental performance of biomass energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 292-308.
- Yazan, Devrim Murat & Mandras, Giovanni & Garau, Giorgio, 2017. "Environmental and economic sustainability of integrated production in bio-refineries: The thistle case in Sardinia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(PB), pages 349-360.
More about this item
KeywordsBioenergy production chain Spatial variables Enterprise input-output Environmental chain performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:131:y:2011:i:1:p:224-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.