Nonparametric analysis of regional income dynamics: The case of Greece
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Quah, Danny T, 1997. "Empirics for Growth and Distribution: Stratification, Polarization, and Convergence Clubs," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 27-59, March.
- Johnson, Paul, 1999.
"A Nonparametric Analysis of Income Convergence Across the US States,"
Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series
46, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Johnson, Paul A., 2000. "A nonparametric analysis of income convergence across the US states," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 219-223, November.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Carlos Gil & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapún, 2004. "Inequality, polarisation and regional mobility in the European Union," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0403, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Trede, Mark, 1997.
"Making mobility visible: A graphical device,"
Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics
2/97, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586115, November.
- Costas Azariadis & John Stachurski, 2003. "A Forward Projection of the Cross-Country Income Distribution," KIER Working Papers 570, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Quah, Danny, 2001. "Searching for prosperity a comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 305-319, December.
- Andrade, Eduardo & Laurini, Marcio & Madalozzo, Regina & Valls Pereira, Pedro L., 2004.
"Convergence clubs among Brazilian municipalities,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 179-184, May.
- Quah, Danny, 1997. "Empirics for Growth and Distribution: Stratification, Polarization, and Convergence Clubs," CEPR Discussion Papers 1586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:91:y:2006:i:3:p:450-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.