A transdisciplinary approach to the economic analysis of the European Water Framework Directive
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Bateman & Ian Langford & Naohito Nishikawa & Iain Lake, 2000. "The Axford Debate Revisited: A Case Study Illustrating Different Approaches to the Aggregation of Benefits Data," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 291-302.
- Carlo Fezzi & Michael Hutchins & Dan Rigby & Ian J. Bateman & Paulette Posen & David Hadley, 2010. "Integrated assessment of water framework directive nitrate reduction measures," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 123-134, March.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Weersink, Alfons, 1998.
"Marginal Abatement Costs Of Reducing Groundwater-N Pollution With Intensive And Extensive Farm Management Choices,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-17, October.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Weersink, Alfons, 1998. "Marginal Abatement Costs of Reducing Groundwater-N Pollution with Intensive and Extensive Farm Management Choices," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 169-185, October.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Brandt, Patric & Ernst, Anna & Gralla, Fabienne & Luederitz, Christopher & Lang, Daniel J. & Newig, Jens & Reinert, Florian & Abson, David J. & von Wehrden, Henrik, 2013. "A review of transdisciplinary research in sustainability science," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 1-15.
- Dominic Moran & Michael Macleod & Eileen Wall & Vera Eory & Alistair McVittie & Andrew Barnes & Robert Rees & Cairistiona F. E. Topp & Andrew Moxey, 2011.
"Marginal Abatement Cost Curves for UK Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Emissions,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 93-118, February.
- Moran, Dominic & MacLeod, Michael J. & Wall, Eileen & Eory, Vera & McVittie, Alistair & Barnes, Andrew Peter & Rees, Robert & Topp, Cairistiona & Moxey, Andrew, 2010. "Marginal Abatement Cost Curves For Uk Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Emissions," 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart-Hohenheim, Germany 91399, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Almansa, Carmen & MartÃnez-Paz, JosÃ© M., 2011. "Intergenerational equity and dual discounting," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(6), pages 685-707, December.
- Blackstock, K.L. & Waylen, K.A. & Dunglinson, J. & Marshall, K.M., 2012. "Linking process to outcomes — Internal and external criteria for a stakeholder involvement in River Basin Management Planning," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 113-122.
- Wilson, Matthew A. & Hoehn, John P., 2006. "Valuing environmental goods and services using benefit transfer: The state-of-the art and science," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 335-342, December.
- Ian J. Bateman & Roy Brouwer & Helen Davies & Brett H. Day & Amelie Deflandre & Salvatore Di Falco & Stavros Georgiou & David Hadley & Michael Hutchins & Andrew P. Jones & David Kay & Graham Leeks & M, 2006. "Analysing the Agricultural Costs and Non‐market Benefits of Implementing the Water Framework Directive," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 221-237, July.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:165-174 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kieslich, Marcus & Salles, Jean-Michel, 2021.
"Implementation context and science-policy interfaces: Implications for the economic valuation of ecosystem services,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 179(C).
- Marcus Kieslich & Jean-Michel Salles, 2021. "Implementation context and science-policy interfaces: Implications for the economic valuation of ecosystem services," Post-Print hal-02964325, HAL.
- Schönhart, Martin & Trautvetter, Helene & Parajka, Juraj & Blaschke, Alfred Paul & Hepp, Gerold & Kirchner, Mathias & Mitter, Hermine & Schmid, Erwin & Strenn, Birgit & Zessner, Matthias, 2018. "Modelled impacts of policies and climate change on land use and water quality in Austria," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 500-514.
- Perni, Ángel & Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Martínez-Paz, José Miguel, 2020. "When policy implementation failures affect public preferences for environmental goods: Implications for economic analysis in the European water policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C).
- Cortignani, Raffaele & Dell’Unto, Davide & Dono, Gabriele, 2018. "Recovering the costs of irrigation water with different pricing methods: Insights from a Mediterranean case study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 199(C), pages 148-156.
- Ovando, Paola & Brouwer, Roy, 2019. "A review of economic approaches modeling the complex interactions between forest management and watershed services," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 164-176.
- Klauer, Bernd & Sigel, Katja & Schiller, Johannes & Hagemann, Nina & Kern, Katharina, 2015. "Unverhältnismäßige Kosten nach EG-Wasserrahmenrichtlinie: Ein Verfahren zur Begründung weniger strenger Umweltziele," UFZ Reports 01/2015, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chyzheuskaya, Aksana & O'Donoghue, Cathal & O'Neill, Stephen, 2014. "Using a farm micro-simulation model to evaluate the impact of the nitrogen reduct," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management, vol. 3(4), pages 1-11.
- Kragt, M.E. & Pannell, D.J. & McVittie, A. & Stott, A.W. & Vosough Ahmadi, B. & Wilson, P., 2016. "Improving interdisciplinary collaboration in bio-economic modelling for agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 217-224.
- James Breen & Darragh Clancy & Mary Ryan & M. Wallace, 2010. "Can’t See the Wood for the Trees: The Returns to Farm Forestry in Ireland," Working Papers 1003, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Emmanuel Yeboah-Assiamah & Kobus Muller & Kwame Ameyaw Domfeh, 2018. "‘Complex crisis’ and the rise of collaborative natural resource governance: institutional trajectory of a wildlife governance experience in Ghana," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 2205-2224, October.
- Alan Gregory, 2011. "The Expected Cost of Equity and the Expected Risk Premium in the UK," Review of Behavioral Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26, April.
- Bateman, Ian J. & Langford, Ian H. & Jones, Andrew P. & Kerr, Geoffrey N., 2001. "Bound and path effects in double and triple bounded dichotomous choice contingent valuation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 191-213, July.
- Ana-Maria BERCU, 2014. "Performance Appraisal Of Civil Servants. Sustainability And Development," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 35-43, June.
- repec:fip:fedhep:y:2013:i:qii:p:30-46:n:vol.37no.2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scherrer-Rathje, Maike & Boyle, Todd A. & Deflorin, Patricia, 2009. "Lean, take two! Reflections from the second attempt at lean implementation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 79-88.
- Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2013. "SPACs in Shipping," EconStor Preprints 88633, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Benmelech, Efraim & Dlugosz, Jennifer, 2009. "The alchemy of CDO credit ratings," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 617-634, July.
- Farrell, Terence C., 2008. "An Economic Evaluation of Conservation Farming Practices for the Central West of NSW," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6177, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Maja Ilic, 2010. "Economic Value Added As A Modern Performance Indicator," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 6(3), pages 94-97, October.
- Amon-Armah, Frederick & Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Hebb, Dale & Jamieson, Rob, 2013. "Nitrogen abatement cost comparison for cropping systems under alternative management choices," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149915, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carrington, Michal J. & Neville, Benjamin A. & Whitwell, Gregory J., 2014. "Lost in translation: Exploring the ethical consumer intention–behavior gap," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2759-2767.
- Turpin, Nadine & Bontems, Philippe & Rotillon, Gilles, 2004.
"Lutte contre la pollution diffuse sur un bassin d’élevage : comparaison d’instruments de régulation en présence d’asymétrie d’information,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 72.
- Nadine Turpin & Philippe Bontems & Gilles Rotillon, 2004. "Lutte contre la pollution diffuse sur un bassin d’élevage : comparaison d’instruments de régulation en présence d’asymétrie d’information," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 72, pages 5-31.
- Nadine Turpin & Philippe Bontems & Gilles Rotillon, 2004. "Lutte contre la pollution diffuse sur un bassin d’élevage : comparaison d’instruments de régulation en présence d’asymétrie d’information," Post-Print hal-01201078, HAL.
- Chun-Pin Hsu & Chin-Wen Huang & Wan-Jiun Chiou, 2012. "Effectiveness of copula-extreme value theory in estimating value-at-risk: empirical evidence from Asian emerging markets," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 447-468, November.
- Kouroche Vafaï, 2012. "Information in Hierarchies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768904, HAL.
- Felipe Jiménez & Wilmar Cabrera-Montiel, 2014. "System for Road Vehicle Energy Optimization Using Real Time Road and Traffic Information," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-23, June.
- Agata Mesjasz-Lech, 2009. "Selected Problems Of Reverse Logistics In Poland," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 3(1), pages 181-190, December.
- Jérôme Massiani, Giovanni Santoro, 2012. "The relevance of the concept of capacity for the management of a tourist destination: theory and application to tourism management in Venice," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(2), pages 141-156.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-effectiveness; Disproportionality; Phosphorous; Stakeholder consultation; ‘Wicked’ problems; Water quality modelling;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:116:y:2015:i:c:p:34-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.