Marginal Abatement Cost Curves For Uk Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dominic Moran & Michael Macleod & Eileen Wall & Vera Eory & Alistair McVittie & Andrew Barnes & Robert Rees & Cairistiona F. E. Topp & Andrew Moxey, 2011. "Marginal Abatement Cost Curves for UK Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 93-118, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oswald Marinoni & Martijn Grieken, 2016. "ABATE: A New Tool to Produce Marginal Abatement Cost Curves," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 367-377, August.
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:23:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11027-017-9737-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Henderson & A. Falcucci & A. Mottet & L. Early & B. Werner & H. Steinfeld & P. Gerber, 2017. "Marginal costs of abating greenhouse gases in the global ruminant livestock sector," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 199-224, January.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:306-319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin-Ortega, Julia & Perni, Angel & Jackson-Blake, Leah & Balana, Bedru B. & Mckee, Annie & Dunn, Sarah & Helliwell, Rachel & Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Skuras, Dimitris & Cooksley, Susan & Slee, Bill, 2015. "A transdisciplinary approach to the economic analysis of the European Water Framework Directive," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 34-45.
- Glenk, Klaus & Eory, Vera & Colombo, Sergio & Barnes, Andrew, 2014. "Adoption of greenhouse gas mitigation in agriculture: An analysis of dairy farmers' perceptions and adoption behaviour," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 49-58.
- Doole, Graeme J. & Kingwell, Ross, 2015. "Efficient economic and environmental management of pastoral systems: Theory and application," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 73-84.
- Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu, 2015.
"Estimating the Marginal Abatement Cost Curve of CO2 Emissions in China: Provincial Panel Data Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 217-229.
- Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu, 2015. "Estimating the marginal abatement cost curve of CO2 emissions in China: Provincial panel data analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1985, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kragt, M.E. & Pannell, D.J. & McVittie, A. & Stott, A.W. & Vosough Ahmadi, B. & Wilson, P., 2016. "Improving interdisciplinary collaboration in bio-economic modelling for agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 217-224.
- Isabel Teichmann, 2014. "Technical Greenhouse-Gas Mitigation Potentials of Biochar Soil Incorporation in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1406, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Blandford, David & Hodge, Ian D., 2012. "Adapting Agri-Environment Schemes for Greenhouse Gas Mitigation – Observations from U.K. and U.S. Experience," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135517, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Doole, Graeme J., 2012. "Cost-effective policies for improving water quality by reducing nitrate emissions from diverse dairy farms: An abatement–cost perspective," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 10-20.
- Röder, Norbert & Henseler, Martin & Liebersbach, Horst & Kreins, Peter & Osterburg, Bernhard, 2014. "Evaluation of land use based greenhouse gas mitigation measures in Germany," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182674, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wettemann, Patrick Johannes Christopher & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2017. "An efficiency-based concept to assess potential cost and greenhouse gas savings on German dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 27-37.
- Andrew Barnes & Luiza Toma, 2012. "A typology of dairy farmer perceptions towards climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(2), pages 507-522, May.
- Isabel Teichmann, 2015. "An Economic Assessment of Soil Carbon Sequestration with Biochar in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1476, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Minihan, Erin S. & Wu, Ziping, 2011. "The Potential Economic and Environmental Costs of GHG Mitigation Measures for Cattle Sectors in Northern Ireland," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108779, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Ludemann, Cameron I. & Byrne, Timothy J. & Sise, Judith A. & Amer, Peter R., 2012. "Selection indices offer potential for New Zealand sheep farmers to reduce greenhouse gas emissions per unit of product," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 1(4), July.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Marginal abatement costs; Agriculture; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Q52; Q 54; Q58;
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-08-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-08-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr10:91399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .