Technological spillovers within multi-region models: Intertemporal optimization beyond the Negishi approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cuñat, Alejandro & Maffezzoli, Marco, 2002.
"Neoclassical Growth and Commodity Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Lee, Jong-Wha, 1995.
"Capital goods imports and long-run growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 91-110, October.
- O'Neill, Richard P. & Sotkiewicz, Paul M. & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Rothkopf, Michael H. & Stewart, William R., 2005. "Efficient market-clearing prices in markets with nonconvexities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 269-285, July.
- Farmer, Roger E A & Lahiri, Amartya, 2002.
"A Two-Country Model of Endogenous Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3245, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Walid Hejazi & A Edward Safarian, 1999. "Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and R&D Spillovers," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(3), pages 491-511, September.
- Takii, Sadayuki, 2004. "Productivity Differentials Between Local and Foreign Plants in Indonesian Manufacturing, 1995," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1957-1969, November.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 92-96, May.
- Alok Kumar & Martin Shubik, 2004.
"Variations on the Theme of Scarf's Counter-Example,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, 08.
- Alok Kumar & Martin Shubik, 2001. "Variations on the Theme of Scarf's Counter-Example," Working Papers 01-12-074, Santa Fe Institute.
- Greiner, Alfred & Semmler, Willi, 2002. "Externalities of investment, education and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 709-724, November.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Jean Waelbroeck, 1981. "Activity analysis and general equilibrium modelling," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1649, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Luenberger, David G & Maxfield, Robert R, 1995. "Computing Economic Equilibria Using Benefit and Surplus Functions," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 47-64.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:24:y:2007:i:2:p:272-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.