Productivity Differentials Between Local and Foreign Plants in Indonesian Manufacturing, 1995
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1997.
"Technology Gap, Competition and Spillovers from Direct Foreign Investment: Evidence from Establishment Data,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
212, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Fredrik Sjoholm, 1999. "Technology gap, competition and spillovers from direct foreign investment: Evidence from establishment data," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 53-73.
- Menon, Jayant, 1998. "Total factor productivity growth in foreign and domestic firms in Malaysian manufacturing," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 251-280.
- MacKinnon, James G. & White, Halbert, 1985.
"Some heteroskedasticity-consistent covariance matrix estimators with improved finite sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 305-325, September.
- James G. MacKinnon & Halbert White, 1983. "Some Heteroskedasticity Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimators with Improved Finite Sample Properties," Working Papers 537, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Sjoholm, Fredrik, 1999.
"Exports, Imports and Productivity: Results from Indonesian Establishment Data,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 705-715, April.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1997. "Exports, Imports and Productivity: Results from Indonesian Establishment Data," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 183, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Mark Doms & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2000.
"Understanding Productivity: Lessons from Longitudinal Microdata,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 569-594, September.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Mark Doms, 2000. "Understanding productivity: lessons from longitudinal microdata," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Sjoholm, Fredrik, 1999.
"Technology transfer and spillovers: Does local participation with multinationals matter?1,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 915-923, April.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Fredrik Sjoholm, 1998. "Technology Transfer and Spillovers? Does Local Participation with Multinationals Matter?," NBER Working Papers 6816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomström, Magnus & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1998. "Technology Transfer and Spillovers: Does Local Participation with Multinationals Matter?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 268, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1998. "Technology, Transfer and Spillovers: Does Local Participation With Multinationals Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2048, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark E. Doms & J . Bradford Jensen, 1998. "Comparing Wages, Skills, and Productivity between Domestically and Foreign-Owned Manufacturing Establishments in the United States," NBER Chapters, in: Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting, pages 235-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Globerman & John C. Ries & Ilan Vertinsky, 1994. "The Economic Performance of Foreign Affiliates in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 143-56, February.
- Blomstrom, Magnus, 1988. "Labor productivity differences between foreign and domestic firms in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(11), pages 1295-1298, November.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
- Eric Ramstetter, 1999. "Trade Propensities and Foreign Ownership Shares in Indonesian Manufacturing," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 43-66.
- Haddad, Mona & Harrison, Ann, 1993. "Are there positive spillovers from direct foreign investment? : Evidence from panel data for Morocco," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 51-74, October.
- Blomström, Magnus & Globerman, Steven & Kokko, Ari, 1999.
"The Determinants of Host Country Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Review and Synthesis of the Literature,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
339, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Globerman, Steven & Kokko, Ari, 1999. "The determinants of host country spillovers from foreign direct investment: review and synthesis of the literature," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 502, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Griffith, Rachel, 1999. "Using the ARD Establishment Level Data to Look at Foreign Ownership and Productivity in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(456), pages F416-42, June.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Robert E. Lipsey & J. David Richards, 1998. "Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald98-1, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:32:y:2004:i:11:p:1957-1969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.