Short-term decisions under long-term uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolstad, Charles D., 1996. "Learning and Stock Effects in Environmental Regulation: The Case of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-18, July.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-937, July.
- Nordhaus, William D., 1993.
"Rolling the 'DICE': an optimal transition path for controlling greenhouse gases,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 27-50, March.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Rolling the 'Dice': An Optimal Transition Path for Controlling Greenhouse Gases," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1019, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, January.
- Peck, Stephen C. & Teisberg, Thomas J., 1993. "Global warming uncertainties and the value of information: an analysis using CETA," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 71-97, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adahl, Anders & Harvey, Simon & Berntsson, Thore, 2004. "Process industry energy retrofits: the importance of emission baselines for greenhouse gas reductions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1375-1388, August.
- Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2013.
"Carbon dioxide emissions and governance: A nonparametric analysis for the G-20,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 110-118.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "Carbon dioxide emissions and governance: A nonparametric analysis for the G-20," MPRA Paper 40387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Franck Lecocq, 2003. "Le taux d'actualisation contre le principe de précaution ? Leçons à partir du cas des politiques climatiques," Working Papers halshs-00000967, HAL.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Franck Lecocq, 2003. "Le taux d'actualisation contre le principe de précaution ? Leçons à partir du cas des politiques climatiques," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00000967, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:20:y:1998:i:5-6:p:557-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.