Activity analysis and general equilibrium modelling
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011.
"Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erno Zalai, 1998. "Computable Equilibrium Modelling and Application to Economies in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9804, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Emmanuel Athanassiou & Christos Kollias & Stavros Zografakis, 2002. "The Effects of Defence Spending Reductions: A CGE Estimation of the Foregone Peace Dividend in the Case of Greece," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 109-119.
- Bruce F. Parsell & Alan A. Powell & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 1989. "The Reconciliation of Computable General Equilibrium and Macroeconomic Modelling: Grounds for Hope?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-44, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Thijs ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 23, pages 425-446
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thijs Ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2001. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 93-108.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 1996. "The location of comparative advantages on the basis of fundamentals only," Discussion Paper 1996-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1997. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-07, CIRANO.
- Bueler, Benno, 1997. "Solving an equilibrium model for trade of CO2 emission permits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 393-403, October.
- Boussard, J.M., 1990. "Induced effects of projects, theory and practice: the case of irrigation policy in France," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 26.
- Leimbach, Marian & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2007. "Technological spillovers within multi-region models: Intertemporal optimization beyond the Negishi approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 272-294, March.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Sinko, Pekka, 1994. "Policy lessons from a simple open - economy model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1375, The World Bank.
- Shi, Xia & Lu, Yingzhong, 1990. "3.2. Multisectoral planning models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 325-339.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2001.
"Leontief e insumo-produto: antecedentes, princípios e evolução
[Leotief and input-output: background, principles and evolution]," MPRA Paper 54649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Warren Young, 2008. "Negishi's contributions to the development of economic analysis: Research programs and outcomes," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 151-165.
- repec:gta:jnlgea:v:2:y:2017:i:1:p:1-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zalai, Ernő, 1998.
"Általános egyensúlyi modellek alkalmazása gazdaságpolitikai elemzésekre
[Application of general equilibrium models to economic policy analyses]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1065-1081.
- Waelbroeck, Jean, 1998. "Half a century of development economics : a review based on the"Handbook of Development Economics"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1925, The World Bank.
- N. Satyanarayana Murthy & Manoj Panda & Kirit Parikh, 2006. "CO2 Emissions Reduction Strategies and Economic Development of India," Development Economics Working Papers 22341, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- N. Satyanarayana Murthy & Manoj K. Panda & Kirit S. Parikh, 2006. "CO2 Emissions reduction strategies and economic development of India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-004, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Benno Bueeler & Socrates Kypreos, "undated". "Multiregional Markal-Macro: Introduction of CO Certificate Trade and Solution Concepts," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _011, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hadhri, Moncef, 1997. "A model of interdependence between Japanese and EC Industries: Applied general equilibrium evaluation with imperfect competition," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 537-565, October.
- Go, Delfin S., 1991. "External shocks, adjustment policies, and investment : illustrations from a forward-looking CGE model of the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 737, The World Bank.
- Thomas Rutherford, 1987. "A Modeling System for Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 836, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Boucher, Jacqueline & Smeers, Yves, 1985. "Programmation mathématique et modélisation énergétique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(1), pages 24-50, mars.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/1649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .