Activity analysis and general equilibrium modelling
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1981|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CP135, 50, avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles|
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011.
"Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erno Zalai, 1998. "Computable Equilibrium Modelling and Application to Economies in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9804, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Emmanuel Athanassiou & Christos Kollias & Stavros Zografakis, 2002. "The Effects of Defence Spending Reductions: A CGE Estimation of the Foregone Peace Dividend in the Case of Greece," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 109-119.
- Bruce F. Parsell & Alan A. Powell & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 1989. "The Reconciliation of Computable General Equilibrium and Macroeconomic Modelling: Grounds for Hope?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-44, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Thijs ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 23, pages 425-446
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thijs Ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2001. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 93-108.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 1996. "The location of comparative advantages on the basis of fundamentals only," Discussion Paper 1996-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1997. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-07, CIRANO.
- Bueler, Benno, 1997. "Solving an equilibrium model for trade of CO2 emission permits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 393-403, October.
- Boussard, J.M., 1990. "Induced effects of projects, theory and practice: the case of irrigation policy in France," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 26.
- Leimbach, Marian & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2007. "Technological spillovers within multi-region models: Intertemporal optimization beyond the Negishi approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 272-294, March.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Sinko, Pekka, 1994. "Policy lessons from a simple open - economy model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1375, The World Bank.
- Shi, Xia & Lu, Yingzhong, 1990. "3.2. Multisectoral planning models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 325-339.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2001. "Leontief e insumo-produto: antecedentes, princípios e evolução
[Leotief and input-output: background, principles and evolution]," MPRA Paper 54649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zalai, Ernő, 1998. "Általános egyensúlyi modellek alkalmazása gazdaságpolitikai elemzésekre
[Application of general equilibrium models to economic policy analyses]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1065-1081.
- Waelbroeck, Jean, 1998. "Half a century of development economics : a review based on the"Handbook of Development Economics"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1925, The World Bank.
- N. Satyanarayana Murthy & Manoj Panda & Kirit Parikh, 2006. "CO2 Emissions Reduction Strategies and Economic Development of India," Development Economics Working Papers 22341, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- N. Satyanarayana Murthy & Manoj K. Panda & Kirit S. Parikh, 2006. "CO2 Emissions reduction strategies and economic development of India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-004, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Benno Bueeler & Socrates Kypreos, "undated". "Multiregional Markal-Macro: Introduction of CO Certificate Trade and Solution Concepts," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _011, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hadhri, Moncef, 1997. "A model of interdependence between Japanese and EC Industries: Applied general equilibrium evaluation with imperfect competition," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 537-565, October.
- Go, Delfin S., 1991. "External shocks, adjustment policies, and investment : illustrations from a forward-looking CGE model of the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 737, The World Bank.
- Thomas Rutherford, 1987. "A Modeling System for Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 836, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Boucher, Jacqueline & Smeers, Yves, 1985. "Programmation mathématique et modélisation énergétique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(1), pages 24-50, mars.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/1649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed