Mathematical Programming and Economic Theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tjalling C. Koopmans & Martin J. Beckmann, 1955. "Assignment Problems and the Location of Economic Activities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 4, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:2:p:622-638 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Markusen & Thomas Rutherford, 1994.
"Discrete plant-location decisions in an applied general-equilibrium model of trade liberalization,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 133-151, March.
- James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1993. "Discrete Plant-Location Decisions in an Applied General-Equilibrium Model of Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 4513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soo, Kwok Tong, 2017. "Indivisibilities in the Ricardian model of trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 311-317.
- Drexl, Andreas & Jörnsten, Kurt & Knof, Diether, 2005. "Non-linear anonymous pricing in combinatorial auctions," Discussion Papers 2005/6, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:12:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herbert Scarf, 1994.
"The Allocation of Resources in the Presence of Indivisibilities,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 111-128, Fall.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1994. "The Allocation of Resources in the Presence of Indivisibilities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1068, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Daniel Huppmann & Sauleh Siddiqui, 2015. "An Exact Solution Method for Binary Equilibrium Problems with Compensation and the Power Market Uplift Problem," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1475, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bjørndal, Mette & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2008. "Equilibrium prices supported by dual price functions in markets with non-convexities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(3), pages 768-789, November.
More about this item
Keywordsprogramming; mathematical: the relationship between algorithms and economic institutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:38:y:1990:i:3:p:377-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.