Trend filtering via empirical mode decompositions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maravall, A. & del Rio, A., 2007.
"Temporal aggregation, systematic sampling, and the Hodrick-Prescott filter,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 975-998, October.
- Agustín Maravall & Ana del Río, 2007. "Temporal aggregation, systematic sampling, and the Hodrick-Prescott filter," Working Papers 0728, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hodrick, Robert J & Prescott, Edward C, 1997.
"Postwar U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Edward Prescott, 1981. "Post-War U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Beran, Jan & Feng, Yuanhua, 2002. "SEMIFAR models--a semiparametric approach to modelling trends, long-range dependence and nonstationarity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 393-419, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41278-016-0052-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lisi, Francesco & Nan, Fany, 2014. "Component estimation for electricity prices: Procedures and comparisons," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 143-159.
- Plakandaras, Vasilios & Gupta, Rangan & Gogas, Periklis & Papadimitriou, Theophilos, 2015.
"Forecasting the U.S. real house price index,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 259-267.
- Vasilios Plakandaras & Rangan Gupta & Periklis Gogas & Theophilos Papadimitriou, 2014. "Forecasting the U.S. Real House Price Index," Working Papers 201418, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Vasilios Plakandaras & Rangan Gupta & Periklis Gogas & Theophilos Papadimitriou, 2017. "Forecasting the U.S. Real House Price Index," Papers 1707.04868, arXiv.org.
- Plakandaras, Vasilios & Gupta, Rangan & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gogas, Periklis, 2014. "Forecasting the U.S. Real House Price Index," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 10-2014, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Vasilios Plakandaras & Rangan Gupta & Periklis Gogas & Theophilos Papadimitriou, 2014. "Forecasting the U.S. Real House Price Index," Working Paper series 30_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1057_s41278-016-0050-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alejandra Carmona & Germán Poveda, 2014. "Detection of long-term trends in monthly hydro-climatic series of Colombia through Empirical Mode Decomposition," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 123(2), pages 301-313, March.
- Bangzhu Zhu & Ping Wang & Julien Chevallier & Yiming Wei, 2015.
"Carbon Price Analysis Using Empirical Mode Decomposition,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 195-206, February.
- Bangzhu Zhu & Ping Wang & Julien Chevallier & Yiming Wei, 2014. "Carbon price analysis using empirical mode decomposition," Working Papers 2014-156, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical mode decomposition; Trend filtering; Adaptive data analysis; Monthly mean carbon dioxide cycle; Seasonality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:58:y:2013:i:c:p:114-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.