Two New Zealand Pioneer Econometricians
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Peter C B, 1985.
"The Exact Distribution of LIML: II,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 21-36, February.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1982. "The Exact Distribution of LIML: I," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 658, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1983. "The Exact Distribution of LIML: II," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 663, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hodrick, Robert J & Prescott, Edward C, 1997.
"Postwar U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Edward Prescott, 1981. "Post-War U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bergstrom,Albert Rex & Nowman,Khalid Ben, 2012.
"A Continuous Time Econometric Model of the United Kingdom with Stochastic Trends,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107411234, April.
- Bergstrom,Albert Rex & Nowman,Khalid Ben, 2007. "A Continuous Time Econometric Model of the United Kingdom with Stochastic Trends," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521875493, April.
- Phillips, Peter C. B., 1988. "The Et Interview: Professor Albert Rex Bergstrom," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 301-327, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsAitken; Cramér Rao bound; HP filter; Minimum variance unbiased estimation; Projection; GLS; Bergstrom; Continuous time; Exact distribution; LIML; UK economy; Pioneers of econometrics;
- B16 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Quantitative and Mathematical
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-01-30 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HIS-2010-01-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2010-01-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.