Unit Roots In Life—A Graduate Student Story
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Phillips, 2010. "Two New Zealand pioneer econometricians," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 1-26.
- Wang, Xiaohu & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Yu, Jun, 2011.
"Bias in estimating multivariate and univariate diffusions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 228-245, April.
- Xiaohu Wang & Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2011. "Bias in Estimating Multivariate and Univariate Diffusions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1778, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- J. E. King (ed.), 2007. "A Biographical Dictionary of Australian and New Zealand Economists," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4197.
- Peter Phillips, 2005. "Albert Rex Bergstrom 1925-2005," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 129-152.
More about this item
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:30:y:2014:i:04:p:719-736_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.