Unit Roots In Life—A Graduate Student Story
This is a graduate student story. It mixes personal reflections with recollections of the extraordinary New Zealanders who shaped my thinking as a graduate student and beginning researcher -- people who have had an enduring impact on my work and career as an econometrician. The story traces out these human initial conditions and unit roots that figure in my early life of teaching and research.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Volume (Year): 30 (2014)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Phillips, 2010.
"Two New Zealand pioneer econometricians,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 1-26.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2010. "Two New Zealand Pioneer Econometricians," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1750, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter Phillips, 2005. "Albert Rex Bergstrom 1925-2005," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 129-152.
- Wang, Xiaohu & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Yu, Jun, 2011. "Bias in estimating multivariate and univariate diffusions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 228-245, April.
- Xiaohu Wang & Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2011. "Bias in Estimating Multivariate and Univariate Diffusions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1778, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- J. E. King (ed.), 2007. "A Biographical Dictionary of Australian and New Zealand Economists," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4197. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:30:y:2014:i:04:p:719-736_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.