Bayesian estimation of state-space models using the Metropolis-Hastings algorithm within Gibbs sampling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1996.
"Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation Methods in Econometrics,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 409-431, August.
- Siddhartha Chib & Edward Greenberg, 1994. "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation Methods in Econometrics," Econometrics 9408001, EconWPA, revised 23 Feb 1995.
- Eric Ghysels & Andrew Harvey & Éric Renault, 1995.
CIRANO Working Papers
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1996. "Stochastic Volatility," Cahiers de recherche 9613, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- GHYSELS, Eric & HARVEY, Andrew & RENAULT, Eric, 1995. "Stochastic Volatility," CORE Discussion Papers 1995069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1996. "Stochastic Volatility," Cahiers de recherche 9613, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1995. "Stochastic Volatility," Papers 95.400, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Geweke, John, 1996. "Monte carlo simulation and numerical integration," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 15, pages 731-800 Elsevier.
- Tanizaki, Hisashi & Mariano, Roberto S., 1998. "Nonlinear and non-Gaussian state-space modeling with Monte Carlo simulations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 263-290.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Gonzalez-Astudillo, 2013.
"Monetary-fiscal policy interactions: interdependent policy rule coefficients,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2013-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gonzalez-Astudillo, Manuel, 2013. "Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interactions: Interdependent Policy Rule Coefficients," MPRA Paper 50040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Linnea Polgreen & Pedro Silos, 2008.
"Capital-Skill Complementarity and Inequality: A Sensitivity Analysis,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(2), pages 302-313, April.
- Linnea Polgreen & Pedro Silos, 2005. "Capital-skill complementarity and inequality: a sensitivity analysis," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Xiaochun Liu, 2016. "Markov switching quantile autoregression," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 70(4), pages 356-395, November.
- Fabio Canova & Fernando J. Pérez Forero, 2012.
"Estimating overidentified, nonrecursive, time-varying coefficients structural VARs,"
Economics Working Papers
1321, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Canova, Fabio & Pérez Forero, Fernando J., 2014. "Estimating overidentified, non-recursive, time varying coefficients structural VARs," CEPR Discussion Papers 10022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio Canova & Fernando J. Pérez Forero, 2012. "Estimating Overidentified, Nonrecursive Time-Varying Coefficients Structural VARs," Working Papers 637, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Moon Jung Choi & Geun-Young Kim & Joo Yong Lee, 2015. "An Analysis of Trade Patterns in East Asia and the Effects of the Real Exchange Rate Movements," Working Papers 2015-29, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Fernando Linardi & Cees (C.G.H.) Diks & Marco (M.J.) van der Leij & Iuri Lazier, 2017. "Dynamic Interbank Network Analysis Using Latent Space Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-101/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:200:y:2007:i:3:p:521-528 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veyssiere, Luc Pierre, 2009. "A three essays dissertation on agricultural and environmental microeconomics," ISU General Staff Papers 200901010800001958, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:224:y:2012:i:1:p:76-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sy-Miin Chow & Zhaohua Lu & Andrew Sherwood & Hongtu Zhu, 2016. "Fitting Nonlinear Ordinary Differential Equation Models with Random Effects and Unknown Initial Conditions Using the Stochastic Approximation Expectation–Maximization (SAEM) Algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(1), pages 102-134, March.
- Almeida, Carlos & Czado, Claudia, 2012. "Efficient Bayesian inference for stochastic time-varying copula models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1511-1527.
- Hasegawa, Takanori & Niida, Atsushi & Mori, Tomoya & Shimamura, Teppei & Yamaguchi, Rui & Miyano, Satoru & Akutsu, Tatsuya & Imoto, Seiya, 2016. "A likelihood-free filtering method via approximate Bayesian computation in evaluating biological simulation models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 63-74.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:37:y:2001:i:2:p:151-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.