Nonlinear and non-Gaussian state-space modeling with Monte Carlo simulations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John, 1989. "Bayesian Inference in Econometric Models Using Monte Carlo Integration," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1317-1339, November.
- Geweke, John, 1988. "Antithetic acceleration of Monte Carlo integration in Bayesian inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 73-89.
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G & Rossi, Peter E, 2002. "Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G & Rossi, Peter E, 1994. "Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models: Comments: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(4), pages 413-417, October.
- repec:bla:restud:v:65:y:1998:i:3:p:361-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- McFadden, Daniel, 1989.
"A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models without Numerical Integration,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 995-1026, September.
- Daniel McFadden, 1987. "A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models Without Numerical Integration," Working papers 464, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Brown, Bryan W & Mariano, Roberto S, 1984. "Residual-Based Procedures for Prediction and Estimation in a Nonlinear Simultaneous System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 321-343, March.
- Tanizaki, Hisashi & Mariano, Roberto S, 1994. "Prediction, Filtering and Smoothing in Non-linear and Non-normal Cases Using Monte Carlo Integration," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 163-179, April-Jun.
- Koop, Gary, 1994. " Recent Progress in Applied Bayesian Econometrics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Brown, Bryan W & Mariano, Roberto S, 1989. "Measures of Deterministic Prediction Bias in Nonlinear Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(3), pages 667-684, August.
- Mariano, Roberto S & Brown, Bryan W, 1983. "Asymptotic Behavior of Predictors in a Nonlinear Simultaneous System," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(3), pages 523-536, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creal, D., 2009. "A survey of sequential Monte Carlo methods for economics and finance," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:23:y:2003:i:2:a:2724 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tokovenko, Oleksiy & Gunter, Lewell F., 2008. "Quarterly Storage Model of U.S. Cotton Market: Estimation of the Basis under Rational Expectations," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6435, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- J. Huston McCulloch & Prasad V. Bidarkota, 2003. "Signal Extraction can Generate Volatility Clusters," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 59, Society for Computational Economics.
- J. Huston McCulloch & Prasad V. Bidarkota, 2002. "Signal Extraction Can Generate Volatility Clusters From IID Shocks," Working Papers 02-04, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Marshall, 2000. "Difusion De Internet En Chile," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 3(2), pages 143-163.
- Tomohiro Ando, 2008. "Measuring the baseline sales and the promotion effect for incense products: a Bayesian state-space modeling approach," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 60(4), pages 763-780, December.
- Siddhartha Chib & Yasuhiro Omori & Manabu Asai, 2007. "Multivariate stochastic volatility (Revised in May 2007, Handbook of Financial Time Series (Published in "Handbook of Financial Time Series" (eds T.G. Andersen, R.A. Davis, Jens-Peter Kreiss," CARF F-Series CARF-F-094, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Geweke, John & Tanizaki, Hisashi, 2001. "Bayesian estimation of state-space models using the Metropolis-Hastings algorithm within Gibbs sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 151-170, August.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:94:y:2009:i:3:p:752-758 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:142:y:2015:i:c:p:134-147 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:83:y:1998:i:1-2:p:263-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.