Measures of Deterministic Prediction Bias in Nonlinear Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McMillan, David G., 2009. "The confusing time-series behaviour of real exchange rates: Are asymmetries important?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 692-711, October.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Pick, Andreas & Timmermann, Allan, 2011.
"Variable selection, estimation and inference for multi-period forecasting problems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 173-187, September.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick & Allan Timmermann, 2010. "Variable Selection, Estimation and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems," DNB Working Papers 250, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gajda, Jan B. & Markowski, Aleksander, 1998. "Model Evaluation Using Stochastic Simulations: The Case of the Econometric Model KOSMOS," Working Papers 61, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Pesaran, M Hashem & Pick, Andreas & Timmermann, Allan G, 2009.
"Variable Selection and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick & Allan Timmermann, 2009. "Variable Selection and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems," CESifo Working Paper Series 2543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Pick, A. & Timmermann, A., 2009. "Variable Selection and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0901, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tanizaki, Hisashi, 1997. "Nonlinear and nonnormal filters using Monte Carlo methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 417-439, September.
- Jari Hännikäinen, 2014. "Multi-step forecasting in the presence of breaks," Working Papers 1494, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Tanizaki, Hisashi & Mariano, Roberto S., 1998. "Nonlinear and non-Gaussian state-space modeling with Monte Carlo simulations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 263-290.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0711-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- David McMillan, 2008. "Non-linear cointegration and adjustment: an asymmetric exponential smooth-transition model for US interest rates," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 591-606, November.
- Dag Kolsrud, 2008. "Stochastic Ceteris Paribus Simulations," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 21-43, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:30:y:1989:i:3:p:667-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.