Block Sampler and Posterior Mode Estimation for A Nonlinear and Non-Gaussian State-Space Model with Correlated Errors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yasuhiro Omori & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2003. "Block Sampler and Posterior Mode Estimation for a Nonlinear and Non-Gaussian State-Space Model with Correlated Errors," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-221, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yasuhiro Omori & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2007. "Block Sampler and Posterior Mode Estimation for A Nonlinear and Non-Gaussian State-space Model with Correlated Errors," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-508, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanford, Andrew D. & Martin, Gael M., 2005. "Simulation-based Bayesian estimation of an affine term structure model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 527-554, April.
- J. Durbin & S. J. Koopman, 2000.
"Time series analysis of non-Gaussian observations based on state space models from both classical and Bayesian perspectives,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(1), pages 3-56.
- Durbin, J. & Koopman, S.J.M., 1998. "Time Series Analysis of Non-Gaussian Observations Based on State Space Models from Both Classical and Bayesian Perspectives," Discussion Paper 1998-142, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andrew D. Sanford & Gael M. Martin, 2003. "Simulation-Based Bayesian Estimation of Affine Term Structure Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Hisashi Tanizaki, 2001. "Nonlinear and Non-Gaussian State Space Modeling Using Sampling Techniques," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Shephard, Neil, 1996. "Estimation of an Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Model for Asset Returns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 429-434, October.
- J. Durbin, 2002. "A simple and efficient simulation smoother for state space time series analysis," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 603-616, August.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1998. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 361-393.
- Fahrmeir, Ludwig & Wagenpfeil, Stefan, 1997. "Penalized likelihood estimation and iterative Kalman smoothing for non-Gaussian dynamic regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 295-320, May.
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G. & Rossi, P.E.Peter E., 2004. "Bayesian analysis of stochastic volatility models with fat-tails and correlated errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 185-212, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omori, Yasuhiro & Watanabe, Toshiaki, 2008.
"Block sampler and posterior mode estimation for asymmetric stochastic volatility models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 2892-2910, February.
- Yasuhiro Omori & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2007. "Block Sampler and Posterior Mode Estimation for Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-507, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfi:fseres:cf104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.