Generalized Extreme Value Distribution with Time-Dependence Using the AR and MA Models in State Space Form
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nakajima, Jouchi & Kunihama, Tsuyoshi & Omori, Yasuhiro & Frühwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia, 2012. "Generalized extreme value distribution with time-dependence using the AR and MA models in state space form," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3241-3259.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Tsuyoshi Kunihama & Yasuhiro Omori & Sylvia Fruhwirth-Schnatter, 2009. "Generalized extreme value distribution with time-dependence using the AR and MA models in state space form," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-689, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Tsuyoshi Kunihama & Yasuhiro Omori & Sylvia Fruwirth-Scnatter, 2009. "Generalized Extreme Value Distribution with Time-Dependence Using the AR and MA Models in State Space Form," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-32, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chib, Siddhartha, 2001. "Markov chain Monte Carlo methods: computation and inference," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 57, pages 3569-3649 Elsevier.
- Fruhwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Fruhwirth, Rudolf, 2007. "Auxiliary mixture sampling with applications to logistic models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3509-3528, April.
- Sylvia FrüHwirth-Schnatter & Helga Wagner, 2006. "Auxiliary mixture sampling for parameter-driven models of time series of counts with applications to state space modelling," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(4), pages 827-841, December.
- Omori, Yasuhiro & Watanabe, Toshiaki, 2008.
"Block sampler and posterior mode estimation for asymmetric stochastic volatility models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 2892-2910, February.
- Yasuhiro Omori & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2007. "Block Sampler and Posterior Mode Estimation for Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-507, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chib S. & Jeliazkov I., 2001. "Marginal Likelihood From the Metropolis-Hastings Output," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 270-281, March.
- Deheuvels, Paul, 1983. "Point processes and multivariate extreme values," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 257-272, June.
- J. Durbin, 2002. "A simple and efficient simulation smoother for state space time series analysis," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 603-616, August.
- Toshiaki Watanabe, 2004. "A multi-move sampler for estimating non-Gaussian time series models: Comments on Shephard & Pitt (1997)," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(1), pages 246-248, March.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1998. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 361-393.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auray, Stéphane & Eyquem, Aurélien & Jouneau-Sion, Frédéric, 2014.
"Modeling tails of aggregate economic processes in a stochastic growth model,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 76-94.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Fréderic Jouneau-Sion, 2012. "Modelling Tails of Aggregated Economic Processes in a Stochastic Growth Model," Working Papers 2012-29, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Frédéric Jouneau-Sion, 2014. "Modelling Tails of Aggregated Economic Processes in a Stochastic Growth Model," Post-Print halshs-00995703, HAL.
- Wang, Yixin & So, Mike K.P., 2016. "A Bayesian hierarchical model for spatial extremes with multiple durations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 39-56.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:754-773 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ETS-2011-01-30 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-RMG-2011-01-30 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2010cf782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .