Auxiliary mixture sampling with applications to logistic models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yasuhiro Omori & Siddhartha Chib & Neil Shephard & Jouchi Nakajima, 2004.
"Stochastic Volatility with Leverage: Fast Likelihood Inference,"
CIRJE-F-297, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yasuhiro Omori & Siddhartha Chib & Neil Shephard & Jouchi Nakajima, 2004. "Stochastic volatility with leverage: fast likelihood inference," Economics Papers 2004-W19, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Zellner, Arnold & Rossi, Peter E., 1984. "Bayesian analysis of dichotomous quantal response models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 365-393, July.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1998. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 361-393.
- McCulloch, Robert E. & Polson, Nicholas G. & Rossi, Peter E., 2000. "A Bayesian analysis of the multinomial probit model with fully identified parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 173-193, November.
- McCulloch, Robert & Rossi, Peter E., 1994. "An exact likelihood analysis of the multinomial probit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 207-240.
- Weber, Andrea, 2002. "State Dependence and Wage Dynamics: A Heterogeneous Markov Chain Model for Wage Mobility in Austria," Economics Series 114, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Andrea Weber, 2002. "State dependence and wage dynamics: a heterogeneous Markov chain model for wage mobility in Austria," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 D2-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- John F. Geweke & Michael P. Keane, 1997. "Mixture of normals probit models," Staff Report 237, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Albert, James H & Chib, Siddhartha, 1993. "Bayes Inference via Gibbs Sampling of Autoregressive Time Series Subject to Markov Mean and Variance Shifts," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1998. "Posterior simulation and Bayes factors in panel count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 33-54, June.
- Siddhartha Chib & Edward Greenberg & Rainer Winkelmann, 1996. "Posterior Simulation and Bayes Factors in Panel Count Data Models," Econometrics 9608003, EconWPA, revised 25 Nov 1996.
- Carter, C.K. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Semiparametric Bayesian inference for time series with mixed spectra," Statistics Working Paper _005, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Nardari, Federico & Shephard, Neil, 2002. "Markov chain Monte Carlo methods for stochastic volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 281-316, June.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
- J. Durbin, 2002. "A simple and efficient simulation smoother for state space time series analysis," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 603-616, August.
- Fruhwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Tuchler, Regina & Otter, Thomas, 2004. "Bayesian Analysis of the Heterogeneity Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22(1), pages 2-15, January.
- Peter Lenk & Wayne DeSarbo, 2000. "Bayesian inference for finite mixtures of generalized linear models with random effects," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 65(1), pages 93-119, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)