Auxiliary mixture sampling with applications to logistic models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chib, Siddhartha & Nardari, Federico & Shephard, Neil, 2002. "Markov chain Monte Carlo methods for stochastic volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 281-316, June.
- Carter, C.K. & Kohn, R., . "Semiparametric Bayesian inference for time series with mixed spectra," Statistics Working Paper _005, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Peter Lenk & Wayne DeSarbo, 2000. "Bayesian inference for finite mixtures of generalized linear models with random effects," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 93-119, March.
- Sangjoon Kim, Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, .
"Stochastic volatility: likelihood inference and comparison with ARCH models,"
W26, revised version of W, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kim, Sangjoon & Shephard, Neil & Chib, Siddhartha, 1998. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 361-93, July.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard, 1994. "Stochastic volatility: likelihood inference and comparison with ARCH models," Economics Papers 3., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1996. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference And Comparison With Arch Models," Econometrics 9610002, EconWPA.
- Andrea Weber, 2002.
"State dependence and wage dynamics: a heterogeneous Markov chain model for wage mobility in Austria,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
D2-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Weber, Andrea, 2002. "State Dependence and Wage Dynamics: A Heterogeneous Markov Chain Model for Wage Mobility in Austria," Economics Series 114, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Fruhwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Tuchler, Regina & Otter, Thomas, 2004. "Bayesian Analysis of the Heterogeneity Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22(1), pages 2-15, January.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1998.
"Posterior simulation and Bayes factors in panel count data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 33-54, June.
- Siddhartha Chib & Edward Greenberg & Rainer Winkelmann, 1996. "Posterior Simulation and Bayes Factors in Panel Count Data Models," Econometrics 9608003, EconWPA, revised 25 Nov 1996.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
- J. Durbin, 2002. "A simple and efficient simulation smoother for state space time series analysis," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 603-616, August.
- Yasuhiro Omori & Siddhartha Chib & Neil Shephard & Jouchi Nakajima, 2004.
"Stochastic Volatility with Leverage: Fast Likelihood Inference,"
CIRJE-F-297, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Neil Shephard & Yashurio Omori, 2004. "Stochastic volatility with leverage: fast likelihood inference," Economics Series Working Papers 2004-FE-16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Yasuhiro Omori & Siddhartha Chib & Neil Shephard & Jouchi Nakajima, 2004. "Stochastic volatility with leverage: fast likelihood inference," Economics Papers 2004-W19, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- McCulloch, Robert E. & Polson, Nicholas G. & Rossi, Peter E., 2000. "A Bayesian analysis of the multinomial probit model with fully identified parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 173-193, November.
- McCulloch, Robert & Rossi, Peter E., 1994. "An exact likelihood analysis of the multinomial probit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 207-240.
- Albert, James H & Chib, Siddhartha, 1993. "Bayes Inference via Gibbs Sampling of Autoregressive Time Series Subject to Markov Mean and Variance Shifts," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Zellner, Arnold & Rossi, Peter E., 1984. "Bayesian analysis of dichotomous quantal response models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 365-393, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2007:i:7:p:3509-3528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.