Asymptotic Behavior of Predictors in a Nonlinear Simultaneous System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaime R. Marquez & Neil R. Ericsson, 1990. "Evaluating the predictive performance of trade-account models," International Finance Discussion Papers 377, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bryan W. Brown, 2000. "Efficient Semiparametric Prediction Intervals," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1633, Econometric Society.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1983. "Confidence intervals of forecasts from nonlinear econometric models," MPRA Paper 29025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1990.
"Mode predictors in nonlinear systems with identities,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 317-326, October.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1988. "Coherent Forecast with Nonlinear Econometric Models," MPRA Paper 28802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1988.
"Il problema della coerenza delle previsioni nei modelli econometrici non lineari
[The coherency problem when forecasting with nonlinear econometric models]," MPRA Paper 23904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1988. "Mode predictors in nonlinear systems with identities," MPRA Paper 28845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hendry, David F., 1984. "Monte carlo experimentation in econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 937-976 Elsevier.
- Gajda, Jan B. & Markowski, Aleksander, 1998. "Model Evaluation Using Stochastic Simulations: The Case of the Econometric Model KOSMOS," Working Papers 61, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Arthur Hsu & Ronald T. Wilcox, 2000. "Stochastic Prediction in Multinomial Logit Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(8), pages 1137-1144, August.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Weihs, Claus, 1986. "Parametric and nonparametric Monte Carlo estimates of standard errors of forecasts in econometric models," MPRA Paper 29120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1987.
"La varianza delle previsioni nei modelli econometrici
[Forecast variance in econometric models]," MPRA Paper 23866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Garderen, Kees Jan, 2001.
"Optimal prediction in loglinear models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 119-140, August.
- van Garderen, K.J., 1995. "Optimal prediction in loglinear models," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9523, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Tanizaki, Hisashi, 1997. "Nonlinear and nonnormal filters using Monte Carlo methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 417-439, September.
- Tanizaki, Hisashi & Mariano, Roberto S., 1998. "Nonlinear and non-Gaussian state-space modeling with Monte Carlo simulations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 263-290.
- Mariano, Roberto S, 1985. "Finite-Sample Properties in Stochastic Predictors in Nonlinear Systems : Some Initial Results," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 266, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1983. "Standard errors of forecasts in dynamic simulation of nonlinear econometric models: some empirical results," MPRA Paper 22657, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1983.
- Brillet, Jean-Louis & Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1986. "Coherent optimal prediction with large nonlinear systems: an example based on a French model," MPRA Paper 29057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:24:y:1983:i:3:p:523-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.