Residual-Based Procedures for Prediction and Estimation in a Nonlinear Simultaneous System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Woodford, Michael, 1990. "Learning to Believe in Sunspots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 277-307, March.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1991. "Adaptive and sophisticated learning in normal form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 82-100, February.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K, 1993. "Steady State Learning and Nash Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 547-573, May.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Vesna Prasnikar & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Shmuel Zamir, 1991.
"Bargaining and Market Behavior in Jerusalem, Ljubljana, Pittsburgh, and Tokyo: An Experimental Study,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1068-1095, December.
- Alvin E. Roth & V. Prasnikar & M. Okuno-Fujiwara & S. Zamir, 1998. "Bargaining and market behavior in Jerusalem, Liubljana, Pittsburgh and Tokyo: an experimental study," Levine's Working Paper Archive 344, David K. Levine.
- Pearce, David G, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1029-1050, July.
- Mertens,Jean-FranÃ§ois & Sorin,Sylvain & Zamir,Shmuel, 2015.
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107662636, December.
- Jordan, J. S., 1991. "Bayesian learning in normal form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 60-81, February.
- Monderer Dov & Samet Dov, 1995. "Stochastic Common Learning," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 161-171, May.
- Kalai, Ehud & Lehrer, Ehud, 1994. "Weak and strong merging of opinions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Nyarko, Yaw, 1991.
"Learning in mis-specified models and the possibility of cycles,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 416-427, December.
- Nyarko, Yaw, 1990. "Learning In Mis-Specified Models And The Possibility Of Cycles," Working Papers 90-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K, 1993. "Self-Confirming Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 523-545, May.
- Canning, David, 1992. "Average behavior in learning models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 442-472, August.
- Vesna Prasnikar & Alvin E. Roth, 1992.
"Considerations of Fairness and Strategy: Experimental Data from Sequential Games,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 865-888.
- V. Prasnikar & A. Roth, 1998. "Considerations of fairness and strategy: experimental data from sequential games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 451, David K. Levine.
- Kalai, Ehud & Lehrer, Ehud, 1993. "Subjective Equilibrium in Repeated Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1231-1240, September.
- Blume, L. E. & Bray, M. M. & Easley, D., 1982. "Introduction to the stability of rational expectations equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 313-317, April.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Heifetz, Aviad, 2002. "Incomplete information," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 43, pages 1665-1686 Elsevier.
- Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "A two-armed bandit theory of market pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-202, October.
- Sergiu Hart, 1985.
"Nonzero-Sum Two-Person Repeated Games with Incomplete Information,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 117-153, February.
- HART, Sergiu, 1985. "Nonzerosum two-person repeated games with incomplete information," CORE Discussion Papers RP 636, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:cor:louvrp:-636 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jordan, J. S., 1985. "Learning rational expectations: The finite state case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 257-276, August.
- David Canning, 1989. "Convergence to Equilibrium in a Sequence for Games with Learning," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 190, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jordan, J. S., 1992. "The exponential convergence of Bayesian learning in normal form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 202-217, April.
- Lawrence Blume & David Easley, 1993. "Rational Expectations and Rational Learning," Game Theory and Information 9307003, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaime R. Marquez & Neil R. Ericsson, 1990. "Evaluating the predictive performance of trade-account models," International Finance Discussion Papers 377, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bryan W. Brown, 2000. "Efficient Semiparametric Prediction Intervals," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1633, Econometric Society.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Brillet, Jean-Louis & Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1987. "Forecast variance in simultaneous equation models: analytic and Monte Carlo methods," MPRA Paper 24541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1990.
"Mode predictors in nonlinear systems with identities,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 317-326, October.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1988. "Mode predictors in nonlinear systems with identities," MPRA Paper 28845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fair Ray C, 2003.
"Bootstrapping Macroeconometric Models,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-26, December.
- Ray C. Fair, 2001. "Bootstrapping Macroeconometric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1345, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2003.
- Ray Fair, 2002. "Bootstrapping Macroeconometric Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm254, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2007.
- Gajda, Jan B. & Markowski, Aleksander, 1998. "Model Evaluation Using Stochastic Simulations: The Case of the Econometric Model KOSMOS," Working Papers 61, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Barrell, Ray & Pina, Alvaro M., 2004.
"How important are automatic stabilisers in Europe? A stochastic simulation assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Barrell, R. & Pina, A.M., 2000. "How Important are Automatic Stabilizers in Europe? A Stochastic Simulation Assessment," Economics Working Papers eco2000/2, European University Institute.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1988. "Income and price elasticities of foreign trade flows: econometric estimation and analysis of the U.S. trade deficit," International Finance Discussion Papers 324, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1987.
"La varianza delle previsioni nei modelli econometrici
[Forecast variance in econometric models]," MPRA Paper 23866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanizaki, Hisashi, 1997. "Nonlinear and nonnormal filters using Monte Carlo methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 417-439, September.
- Tanizaki, Hisashi & Mariano, Roberto S., 1998. "Nonlinear and non-Gaussian state-space modeling with Monte Carlo simulations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 263-290.
- Barrell, Ray & Dury, Karen & Hurst, Ian, 2003. "International monetary policy coordination: an evaluation using a large econometric model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 507-527, May.
- Jeon, Byung M. & Brown, Bryan, 2001. "Efficient Semiparametric Estimation of Expectations in Dynamic Nonlinear Systems," Working Papers 2001-09, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Göggelmann, Klaus & Schellhorn, Martin & Winker, Peter, 1998. "Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods in Stochastic Simulations: An Application to Fiscal Policy Simulations using an Aggregate Disequilibrium Model of the West German Economy," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Terasvirta, Timo, 2006.
"Forecasting economic variables with nonlinear models,"
Handbook of Economic Forecasting,
- Teräsvirta, Timo, 2005. "Forecasting economic variables with nonlinear models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 598, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Dec 2005.
- Dag Kolsrud, 2008. "Stochastic Ceteris Paribus Simulations," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 21-43, February.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Weihs, Claus, 1986. "Parametric and nonparametric Monte Carlo estimates of standard errors of forecasts in econometric models," MPRA Paper 29120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delgado, Miguel A., 1992. "Computing nonparametric functional estimates in semiparametric problems," UC3M Working papers. Economics 5821, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Mariano, Roberto S, 1985. "Finite-Sample Properties in Stochastic Predictors in Nonlinear Systems : Some Initial Results," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 266, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Brillet, Jean-Louis & Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1986. "Coherent optimal prediction with large nonlinear systems: an example based on a French model," MPRA Paper 29057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:52:y:1984:i:2:p:321-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .