Posterior Simulators in Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Douven, R. C. & Engwerda, J. C., 1995. "Is there room for convergence in the E.C.?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 113-130, March.
- Bas Aarle & Lans Bovenberg & Matthias Raith, 1995.
"Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 111-140, June.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van Aarle, B. & Raith, M., 1995. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization," Other publications TiSEM 551a1c00-24f8-4a9e-aec8-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van Aarle, B. & Bovenberg, A.L. & Raith, M., 1995. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization," Discussion Paper 1995-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Ruud, "undated".
"Restricted Least Squares Subject to Monotonicity and Concavity Constraints,"
_007, University of California at Berkeley, Econometrics Laboratory Software Archive.
- Ruud, Paul A., 1995. "Restricted Least Squares Subject to Monotonicity and Concavity Constraints," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt71z2n16p, University of California Transportation Center.
- Otrok, Christopher, 2001.
"On measuring the welfare cost of business cycles,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-92, February.
- Chris Otrok, 1999. "On Measuring the Welfare Cost of Business Cycles," Virginia Economics Online Papers 318, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Otrok, 2000. "On Measuring the Welfare Cost of Business Cycles," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1094, Econometric Society.
- Susan Athey & Guido W. Imbens, 2007.
"Discrete Choice Models With Multiple Unobserved Choice Characteristics,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1159-1192, November.
- Susan Athey & Guido Imbens, 2006. "Discrete Choice Models with Multiple Unobserved Choice Characteristics," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001040, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lutz Kilian & Tao Zha, 2002. "Quantifying the uncertainty about the half-life of deviations from PPP," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 107-125.
- John F. Geweke & Michael P. Keane, 1997. "Mixture of normals probit models," Staff Report 237, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fernandez, Carmen & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1997. "On the use of panel data in stochastic frontier models with improper priors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 169-193, July.
- J. Geweke & M. Keane, "undated".
"An Empirical Analysis of Income Dynamics among Men in the PSID: 1968–1989,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1127-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- John F. Geweke & Michael P. Keane, 1997. "An empirical analysis of income dynamics among men in the PSID: 1968-1989," Staff Report 233, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Robert J. Town, 2000. "Inferring Hospital Quality from Patient Discharge Records Using a Bayesian Selection Model," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1773, Econometric Society.
- Anthony Tay & Kenneth F. Wallis, 2000. "Density Forecasting: A Survey," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0370, Econometric Society.
- Christopher Otrok & Charles H. Whiteman, 1996. "Baynesian Leading Indicators: Measuring and Predicting Economic Conditions," Macroeconomics 9610002, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf6:_019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .