Investigating carbon tax pilot in YRD urban agglomerations—Analysis of a novel ESER system with carbon tax constraints and its application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Da, Ya-Bin, 2015. "The decomposition of energy-related carbon emission and its decoupling with economic growth in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1255-1266.
- Yoon, Hae-Sung & Kim, Eun-Seob & Kim, Min-Soo & Lee, Jang-Yeob & Lee, Gyu-Bong & Ahn, Sung-Hoon, 2015. "Towards greener machine tools – A review on energy saving strategies and technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 870-891.
- Mathur, Aparna & Morris, Adele C., 2014. "Distributional effects of a carbon tax in broader U.S. fiscal reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 326-334.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Peng, Hua-Rong & Liu, Zhao & Tan, Weiping, 2015. "Direct energy rebound effect for road passenger transport in China: A dynamic panel quantile regression approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 303-313.
- Gerbelová, Hana & Amorim, Filipa & Pina, André & Melo, Mário & Ioakimidis, Christos & Ferrão, Paulo, 2014. "Potential of CO2 (carbon dioxide) taxes as a policy measure towards low-carbon Portuguese electricity sector by 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 113-119.
- Wang, Qunwei & Su, Bin & Sun, Jiasen & Zhou, Peng & Zhou, Dequn, 2015. "Measurement and decomposition of energy-saving and emissions reduction performance in Chinese cities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 85-92.
- Allan, Grant & Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim, 2014. "The economic and environmental impact of a carbon tax for Scotland: A computable general equilibrium analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 40-50.
- Fang, Guochang & Tian, Lixin & Fu, Min & Sun, Mei, 2013. "The impacts of carbon tax on energy intensity and economic growth – A dynamic evolution analysis on the case of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 17-28.
- Beck, Marisa & Rivers, Nicholas & Wigle, Randall & Yonezawa, Hidemichi, 2015.
"Carbon tax and revenue recycling: Impacts on households in British Columbia,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 40-69.
- Marisa Beck, Nicholas Rivers, Randall Wigle, Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2014. "Carbon Tax and Revenue Recycling: Impacts on Households in British Columbia," LCERPA Working Papers 0080, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 07 Sep 2014.
- Ferrari, Alessandro & Paolicelli, Federica & Pizzo, Pietro, 2015. "The new-generation of solenoid injectors equipped with pressure-balanced pilot valves for energy saving and dynamic response improvement," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 367-376.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Chang, Yu-Hern & Lu, I.J., 2015. "Urban transportation energy and carbon dioxide emission reduction strategies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 953-973.
- Chang, Kai & Chang, Hao, 2016. "Cutting CO2 intensity targets of interprovincial emissions trading in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 211-221.
- Longfei He & Daozhi Zhao & Liangjie Xia, 2015. "Game Theoretic Analysis of Carbon Emission Abatement in Fashion Supply Chains Considering Vertical Incentives and Channel Structures," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-30, April.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Zhao Liu & Huan Zhang & Tai-De Tan, 2014. "The impact of economic growth, industrial structure and urbanization on carbon emission intensity in China," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 73(2), pages 579-595, September.
- Stram, Bruce Nels, 2014. "A new strategic plan for a carbon tax," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 519-523.
- Favoino, Fabio & Overend, Mauro & Jin, Qian, 2015. "The optimal thermo-optical properties and energy saving potential of adaptive glazing technologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 1-15.
- Karan, Ebrahim & Mohammadpour, Atefeh & Asadi, Somayeh, 2016. "Integrating building and transportation energy use to design a comprehensive greenhouse gas mitigation strategy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 234-243.
- Alton, Theresa & Arndt, Channing & Davies, Rob & Hartley, Faaiqa & Makrelov, Konstantin & Thurlow, James & Ubogu, Dumebi, 2014. "Introducing carbon taxes in South Africa," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 344-354.
- Almansoori, Ali & Betancourt-Torcat, Alberto, 2015. "Design optimization model for the integration of renewable and nuclear energy in the United Arab Emirates’ power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 234-251.
- Hamamoto, Mitsutsugu, 2013. "Energy-saving behavior and marginal abatement cost for household CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 809-813.
- Bristow, Abigail L. & Wardman, Mark & Zanni, Alberto M. & Chintakayala, Phani K., 2010. "Public acceptability of personal carbon trading and carbon tax," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1824-1837, July.
- Chiu, Fan-Ping & Kuo, Hsiao-I. & Chen, Chi-Chung & Hsu, Chia-Sheng, 2015. "The energy price equivalence of carbon taxes and emissions trading—Theory and evidence," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 164-171.
- Dissou, Yazid & Siddiqui, Muhammad Shahid, 2014. "Can carbon taxes be progressive?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 88-100.
- Rashidi, Kamran & Farzipoor Saen, Reza, 2015. "Measuring eco-efficiency based on green indicators and potentials in energy saving and undesirable output abatement," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 18-26.
- Behboodi, Sahand & Chassin, David P. & Crawford, Curran & Djilali, Ned, 2016. "Renewable resources portfolio optimization in the presence of demand response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 139-148.
- Panepinto, Deborah & Fiore, Silvia & Zappone, Mariantonia & Genon, Giuseppe & Meucci, Lorenza, 2016. "Evaluation of the energy efficiency of a large wastewater treatment plant in Italy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 404-411.
- Fang, Guochang & Tian, Lixin & Fu, Min & Sun, Mei, 2014. "Government control or low carbon lifestyle? – Analysis and application of a novel selective-constrained energy-saving and emission-reduction dynamic evolution system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 498-507.
- Deng, Qianli & Jiang, Xianglin & Cui, Qingbin & Zhang, Limao, 2015. "Strategic design of cost savings guarantee in energy performance contracting under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 68-80.
- Liu, Yu & Lu, Yingying, 2015. "The Economic impact of different carbon tax revenue recycling schemes in China: A model-based scenario analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 96-105.
- Singh, Anuraj & Gakkhar, Sunita, 2015. "Controlling chaos in a food chain model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 24-36.
- Li, Yuan & Zhu, Lei, 2014. "Cost of energy saving and CO2 emissions reduction in China’s iron and steel sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 603-616.
- Benedetti, Miriam & Cesarotti, Vittorio & Introna, Vito & Serranti, Jacopo, 2016. "Energy consumption control automation using Artificial Neural Networks and adaptive algorithms: Proposal of a new methodology and case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 60-71.
- Yang, Guangfei & Li, Wenli & Wang, Jianliang & Zhang, Dongqing, 2016. "A comparative study on the influential factors of China's provincial energy intensity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 74-85.
- Fang, Guochang & Tian, Lixin & Sun, Mei & Fu, Min, 2012. "Analysis and application of a novel three-dimensional energy-saving and emission-reduction dynamic evolution system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 291-299.
- Chen, Shaoqing & Chen, Bin, 2015. "Urban energy consumption: Different insights from energy flow analysis, input–output analysis and ecological network analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 99-107.
- Clancy, J.M. & Gaffney, F. & Deane, J.P. & Curtis, J. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P., 2015. "Fossil fuel and CO2 emissions savings on a high renewable electricity system – A single year case study for Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 151-164.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Ya-Bin Da, 2013.
"Decomposing the changes of energy-related carbon emissions in China: evidence from the PDA approach,"
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards,
Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 69(1), pages 1109-1122, October.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Ya-Bin Da, 2013. "Decomposing the changes of energy-related carbon emissions in China: Evidence from the PDA approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 45, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Charles Raux & Yves Croissant & Damien Pons, 2015. "Would personal carbon trading reduce travel emissions more effectively than a carbon tax?," Post-Print halshs-01099917, HAL.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2015. "Is carbon emissions trading profitable?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 84-92.
- Fahimnia, Behnam & Sarkis, Joseph & Choudhary, Alok & Eshragh, Ali, 2015. "Tactical supply chain planning under a carbon tax policy scheme: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 206-215.
- Wu, Libo & Qian, Haoqi & Li, Jin, 2014. "Advancing the experiment to reality: Perspectives on Shanghai pilot carbon emissions trading scheme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 22-30.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:201:y:2017:i:c:p:354-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:732-745 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsESER system; Carbon tax constraints; Energy intensity; Yangtze River Delta urban agglomerations (YRD); Economic growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:635-647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.