Trigger Points of the Special Safeguard Mechanism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George C. Davis & Maria Cristina Espinoza, 1998. "A Unified Approach to Sensitivity Analysis in Equilibrium Displacement Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 868-879.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Will Martin & Amanda M. Leister, 2010. "Potential Implications of a Special Safeguard Mechanism in the World Trade Organization: the Case of Wheat," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 24(2), pages 330-359, August.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, William J., 2011. "A Need for Caution in Applying the Volume-Based Special Safeguard Mechanism," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103969, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Grant, Jason H. & Meilke, Karl D., 2009.
"Triggers, Remedies, and Tariff Cuts: Assessing the Impact of a Special Safeguard Mechanism for Developing Countries,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy,
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Grant, Jason H. & Meilke, Karl D., 2008. "Triggers, Remedies and Tariff Cuts: Assessing the Impact of a Special Safeguard Mechanism for Developing Countries," Working Papers 46627, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Finger, J Michael, 1981. "Policy Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1270-1271, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Countryman, Amanda M. & Narayanan, Badri G., 2017.
"Price volatility, tariff structure and the special safeguard mechanism,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 399-408.
- Leister, Amanda M. & Narayanan, Badri, 2015. "Price Volatility, Tariff Structure and the Special Safeguard Mechanism," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205806, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Countryman, Amanda & Ufer, Danielle, 2016. "Potential Poverty Effects of the Special Safeguard Mechanism: the Case of Wheat," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236023, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDoha Development Agenda; World Trade Organization; Special Safeguard Mechanism; wheat; maize;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.