Triggers, Remedies, and Tariff Cuts: Assessing the Impact of a Special Safeguard Mechanism for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grant, Jason H. & Meilke, Karl D., 2008. "Triggers, Remedies and Tariff Cuts: Assessing the Impact of a Special Safeguard Mechanism for Developing Countries," Working Papers 46627, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vald S, Alberto & Foster, William, 2003. "Special safeguards for developing country agriculture: a proposal for WTO negotiations," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 5-31, March.
- Jason H. Grant & Karl D. Meilke, 2006. "The World Trade Organization Special Safeguard Mechanism: A Case Study of Wheat," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 24-47.
- Somwaru, Agapi & Skully, David W., 2005. "Will Special Agricultural Safeguards Advance or Retard LDC Growth and Welfare? A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19533, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Martin, William J. & Leister, Amanda M., 2010.
"Potential Implications of a Special Safeguard Mechanism in the WTO: the Case of Wheat,"
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado
61000, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Martin, Will & Leister, Amanda M., 2010. "Potential implications of a special safeguard mechanism in the WTO : the case of wheat," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5334, The World Bank.
- Countryman, Amanda M. & Narayanan, Badri G., 2017.
"Price volatility, tariff structure and the special safeguard mechanism,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 399-408.
- Leister, Amanda M. & Narayanan, Badri, 2015. "Price Volatility, Tariff Structure and the Special Safeguard Mechanism," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205806, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gouel, Christophe & Mitaritonna, Cristina & Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2011.
"Sensitive products in the Doha negotiations: The case of European and Japanese market access,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2395-2403.
- Christophe Gouel & Cristina Mitaritonna & Maria Priscila Ramos, 2010. "The Art of Exceptions: Sensitive Products in the Doha Negotiations," Working Papers 2010-20, CEPII research center.
- Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2014.
"Poverty impacts of the volume-based special safeguard mechanism,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(4), pages 607-621, October.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2014. "Poverty impacts of the volume-based special safeguard mechanism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7006, The World Bank.
- Will Martin, 2017. "Agricultural Trade and Food Security," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1744, OCP Policy Center.
- Peyton M Ferrier & Amanda M Leister, 2011. "Trigger Points of the Special Safeguard Mechanism," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 3211-3220.
- Donald MacLaren, 2014. "The Special Safeguard Mechanism (SSM) and Tariffs: Price Behaviour with Imperfectly Competitive Market Intermediaries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4585, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; Doha Development Agenda; July Package; Special Safeguard Mechanism; World Trade Organization; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecjilt:50103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esteyca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.