Triggers, Remedies and Tariff Cuts: Assessing the Impact of a Special Safeguard Mechanism for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grant, Jason H. & Meilke, Karl D., 2009. "Triggers, Remedies, and Tariff Cuts: Assessing the Impact of a Special Safeguard Mechanism for Developing Countries," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
References listed on IDEAS
- Vald S, Alberto & Foster, William, 2003. "Special safeguards for developing country agriculture: a proposal for WTO negotiations," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 5-31, March.
- Jason H. Grant & Karl D. Meilke, 2006. "The World Trade Organization Special Safeguard Mechanism: A Case Study of Wheat," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 24-47.
- Somwaru, Agapi & Skully, David W., 2005. "Will Special Agricultural Safeguards Advance or Retard LDC Growth and Welfare? A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19533, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Martin, William J. & Leister, Amanda M., 2010.
"Potential Implications of a Special Safeguard Mechanism in the WTO: the Case of Wheat,"
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado
61000, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Martin, Will & Leister, Amanda M., 2010. "Potential implications of a special safeguard mechanism in the WTO : the case of wheat," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5334, The World Bank.
- Countryman, Amanda M. & Narayanan, Badri G., 2017.
"Price volatility, tariff structure and the special safeguard mechanism,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 399-408.
- Leister, Amanda M. & Narayanan, Badri, 2015. "Price Volatility, Tariff Structure and the Special Safeguard Mechanism," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205806, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gouel, Christophe & Mitaritonna, Cristina & Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2011.
"Sensitive products in the Doha negotiations: The case of European and Japanese market access,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2395-2403.
- Christophe Gouel & Cristina Mitaritonna & Maria Priscila Ramos, 2010. "The Art of Exceptions: Sensitive Products in the Doha Negotiations," Working Papers 2010-20, CEPII research center.
- Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2014.
"Poverty impacts of the volume-based special safeguard mechanism,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(4), pages 607-621, October.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2014. "Poverty impacts of the volume-based special safeguard mechanism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7006, The World Bank.
- Will Martin, 2017. "Agricultural Trade and Food Security," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1744, OCP Policy Center.
- Peyton M Ferrier & Amanda M Leister, 2011. "Trigger Points of the Special Safeguard Mechanism," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 3211-3220.
- Donald MacLaren, 2014. "The Special Safeguard Mechanism (SSM) and Tariffs: Price Behaviour with Imperfectly Competitive Market Intermediaries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4585, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; SSM; special safeguard mechanism; Doha; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpwp:46627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .