The Special Safeguard Mechanism (SSM) and Tariffs: Price Behaviour with Imperfectly Competitive Market Intermediaries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2005. "The trade distorting effect of state trading enterprises in importing countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1693-1715, October.
- Grant, Jason H. & Meilke, Karl D., 2009.
"Triggers, Remedies, and Tariff Cuts: Assessing the Impact of a Special Safeguard Mechanism for Developing Countries,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy,
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Grant, Jason H. & Meilke, Karl D., 2008. "Triggers, Remedies and Tariff Cuts: Assessing the Impact of a Special Safeguard Mechanism for Developing Countries," Working Papers 46627, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Kym Anderson & Maros Ivanic & William J. Martin, 2014.
"Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation, and Poverty,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Food Price Volatility, pages 311-339
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Kym & Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2013. "Food price spikes, price insulation, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6535, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2013. "Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation, and Poverty," Departmental Working Papers 2013-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kym Anderson & Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2013. "Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation and Poverty," NBER Working Papers 19530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Kym & Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2013. "Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation, and Poverty," CEPR Discussion Papers 9555, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012.
"Agricultural Price Instability: A Survey Of Competing Explanations And Remedies,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 129-156, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012. "Agricultural price instability: a survey of competing explanations and remedies," Post-Print hal-01001218, HAL.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Will Martin & Amanda M. Leister, 2010. "Potential Implications of a Special Safeguard Mechanism in the World Trade Organization: the Case of Wheat," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 24(2), pages 330-359, August.
- Wolfe, Robert, 2009. "The special safeguard fiasco in the WTO: the perils of inadequate analysis and negotiation," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 517-544, October.
- Vousden,Neil, 1990. "The Economics of Trade Protection," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346696, April.
- Falvey, Rodney E & Lloyd, P J, 1991. "Uncertainty and the Choice of Protective Instrument," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 463-478, July.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_4585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.