Random Input Prices and the Theory of the Firm
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guy Meunier, 2014. "Risk Aversion and Technology Portfolios," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(4), pages 347-365, June.
- Donald MacLaren, 2016. "The Contingent Tariff of the Special Safeguard Mechanism: What Happens When Markets are Imperfectly Competitive?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 62-83, February.
- Scott W. Fausti & Dillon M. Feuz, 1995.
"Production Uncertainty and Factor Price Disparity in the Slaughter Cattle Market: Theory and Evidence,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(3), pages 533-540.
- Fausti, Scott & Feuz, Dillon, 1994. "Production Uncertainty and Factor Price Disparity in the Slaughter Cattle Market: Theory and Evidence," Economics Staff Papers 232236, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:fth:calaec:10-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adamson, Dwight W. & Partridge, Mark, 1994. "The Influence of International on Union Firm Hiring and Worker Union Choice," Economics Staff Papers 232237, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Meunier, Guy, 2013.
"Risk aversion and technology mix in an electricity market,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 866-874.
- Guy Meunier, 2013. "Risk aversion and technology mix in an electricity market," Working Papers hal-00906944, HAL.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1979. "Investition, Unsicherheit und unvollständige Information," Discussion Papers, Series I 131, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:10-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fishelson, Gideon, 1988. "Imperfect Competition Under Uncertainty," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275451, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Meyer, Steven Roger, 1987. "The value of near infrared reflectance measurement of feedgrain nutrient composition," ISU General Staff Papers 1987010108000012708, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Stjepan Srhoj & Bruno Skrinjaric & Sonja Radas & Janette Walde, 2019. "Closing the Finance Gap by Nudging: Impact Assessment of Public Grants for Women Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 1902, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Just, Richard & Pope, Rulon, 1976. "On the Relationship of Input Decisions and Risk," CUDARE Working Papers 198209, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Sikdar, Soumyen, 1984. "Timing of decisions and the competitive firm under input price uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 321-325.
- Lappi, Pauli & Ollikka, Kimmo & Ollikainen, Markku, 2010. "Optimal fuel-mix in CHP plants under a stochastic permit price: Risk-neutrality versus risk-aversion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1079-1086, February.
- Kolstad, Charles D. & Kelly, David L. & Mitchell, Glenn, 1999. "Adjustment Costs from Environmental Change Induced by Incomplete Information and Learning," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt9mx119gc, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:12:y:1974:i:2:p:214-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.