Adjustment Costs from Environmental Change Induced by Incomplete Information and Learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demers, Fanny & Demers, Michel, 1990.
"Price uncertainty, the competitive firm and the dual theory of choice under risk,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1181-1199, September.
- Fanny Demers & Michel Demers, 1989. "Price Uncertainty, The Competitive Firm and the Dual Theory of Choice Under Risk," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 89-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ullah, Aman, 1974. "Competitive Firm and the Theory of Input Demand under Price Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 537-548, May/June.
- Ellison, Glenn & Fudenberg, Drew, 1993.
"Rules of Thumb for Social Learning,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(4), pages 612-643, August.
- Ellison, Glenn & Fudenberg, Drew, 1992. "Rules of Thumb for Social Learning," IDEI Working Papers 17, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- G. Ellison & D. Fudenberg, 2010. "Rules of Thumb for Social Learning," Levine's Working Paper Archive 435, David K. Levine.
- Ellison, Glenn & Fudenberg, Drew, 1993. "Rules of Thumb for Social Learning," Scholarly Articles 3196332, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Allison, G. & Fudenberg, D., 1992. "Rules of Thumb for Social Learning," Working papers 92-12, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Blair, Roger D, 1974. "Random Input Prices and the Theory of the Firm," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(2), pages 214-226, June.
- Robert Mendelsohn & William D. Nordhaus & Shaw, Daigee, 1992. "The Impact of Climate on Agriculture: A Ricardian Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1010, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wolak, Frank A & Kolstad, Charles D, 1991. "A Model of Homogeneous Input Demand under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 514-538, June.
- John Reilly, 1995. "Climate Change and Global Agriculture: Recent Findings and Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(3), pages 727-733.
- Hansen, LeRoy T., 1991. "Farmer Response to Changes in Climate: The Case of Corn Production," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Westcott, Paul C., 1989. "An Analysis of Factors Influencing Corn Yields," Outlook Reports 151701, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rulon D. Pope & Jean-Paul Chavas, 1994. "Cost Functions Under Production Uncertainty," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(2), pages 196-204.
- A.J. Fischer & A.J. Arnold & M. Gibbs, 1996. "Information and the Speed of Innovation Adoption," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1073-1081.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leach, Andrew J., 2007. "The climate change learning curve," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1728-1752, May.
- Stephen Schneider & William Easterling & Linda Mearns, 2000. "Adaptation: Sensitivity to Natural Variability, Agent Assumptions and Dynamic Climate Changes," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 203-221, April.
- Günter Lang, 2001. "Global Warming and German Agriculture Impact Estimations Using a Restricted Profit Function," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(2), pages 97-112, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAdjustment; Costs; Environmental; Change; Induced; Incomplete; Information; Learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsbec:qt9mx119gc. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.