Farmer Response to Changes in Climate: The Case of Corn Production
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Westenbarger, David A. & Frisvold, George B., 1995. "Air Pollution And Farm-Level Crop Yields: An Empirical Analysis Of Corn And Soybeans," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(2), October.
- Kaixing Huang, 2015. "The Economic Impacts of Global Warming on Agriculture: the Role of Adaptation," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-20, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Huang, Kaixing & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun & Findlay, Christopher, 2018.
"The potential benefits of agricultural adaptation to warming in China in the long run,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 139-160, April.
- Jikun Huang & Kaixing Huang & Jinxia Wang, 2016. "The Potential Benefits of Agricultural Adaptation to Warming in China in the Long Run," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ahmad, Munir & Nawaz, Muhammad & Iqbal, Muhammad & Javed, Sajid, 2014. "Analysing the Impact of Climate Change on Rice Productivity in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 72861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Kwansoo & Barham, Bradford L. & Coxhead, Ian, 2001.
"Measuring soil quality dynamics: A role for economists, and implications for economic analysis,"
Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 13-26, June.
- Kim, Kwansoo & Barham, Bradford L. & Coxhead, Ian, 2001. "Measuring soil quality dynamics A role for economists, and implications for economic analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(1), June.
- Yong Jiang & Won Koo, 2014. "Estimating the local effect of weather on field crop production with unobserved producer behavior: a bioeconomic modeling framework," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 16(3), pages 279-302, July.
- R. P. Dayani Gunathilaka & James C. R. Smart & Christopher M. Fleming, 2017. "The impact of changing climate on perennial crops: the case of tea production in Sri Lanka," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 577-592, February.
- Giri, Anil & Johnson, Bruce & Supalla, Raymond, 2016. "An Alternative Approach to Measuring Drought in the Corn Belt," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235628, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vera-Diaz, Maria del Carmen & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Nepstad, Daniel C. & Schlesinger, Peter, 2008. "An interdisciplinary model of soybean yield in the Amazon Basin: The climatic, edaphic, and economic determinants," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 420-431, April.
- Kaixing Huang, 2016. "The Economic Impacts of Global Warming on US Agriculture: the Role of Adaptation," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Burhan Ozkan & Handan Akcaoz, 2002. "Impacts of climate factors on yields for selected crops in the Southern Turkey," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 367-380, December.
- Olivier Deschenes & Charles Kolstad, 2011. "Economic impacts of climate change on California agriculture," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 365-386, December.
- Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Zhao, Jinhua, 2001. "The Subsidy For Adopting Conservation Tillage: Estimation From Observed Behavior," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20542, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kolstad, Charles D. & Kelly, David L. & Mitchell, Glenn, 1999. "Adjustment Costs from Environmental Change Induced by Incomplete Information and Learning," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt9mx119gc, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- repec:fth:calaec:10-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D. & Mitchell, Glenn T., 2005. "Adjustment costs from environmental change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 468-495, November.
- Jesse Tack & Andrew Barkley & Lawton Nalley, 2014. "Heterogeneous effects of warming and drought on selected wheat variety yields," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 489-500, August.
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:10-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deal, John, 2006. "The Relationship Between Economically and Environmentally Marginal Land," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21119, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Britt, Megan L. & Ramirez, Octavio A. & Carpio, Carlos E., 2002.
"Effects of Quality Considerations and Climate/Weather Information on the Management and Profitability of Cotton Production in the Texas High Plains,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(03), pages 561-583, December.
- Britt, Megan L. & Ramirez, Octavio A. & Carpio, Carlos E., 2002. "Effects Of Quality Considerations And Climate/Weather Information On The Management And Profitability Of Cotton Production In The Texas High Plains," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
More about this item
KeywordsPlant growth models; corn production; climate changes; greenhouse effect; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersja:138230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.